Bird Watching












Grimsby
England
23 July 2016


Yesterday I had a chance to Baby sit
my 10 year old Grandson
from 8 am to 9.30 pm
 as my daughter was in Brimingham

I don't drive and it was light rain
so going to park was out of question
I had to be inside the house still
I enjoyed the whole time

I think if we take something like
it will be taken away we value that
I thought Today I had a chance
tomorrow I will not be needed anymore
so these Moments are precious to me
I have to filter all the Happiness out of this

Bird watching is not a new thing
it is very common but it became
Special because of my Grandson
I gave him bread slice to do the pieces
and spread it on the backyard grass
for birds to come

He was watching from
his bedroom window
after a while came running down
to let me know
" Grandma a pigeon and a bird are
eating the bread pieces Look "
when I was watching with him
it looked to me that I have never
Watched Birds before

I was feeling Real Happiness
inside my heart
Keep in mind time flies
every moment is special  it will be
lost for ever so enjoy your Time
with whatever you have


Comments

  1. My Smile has a special talent to manufacture happiness out of nothing!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for making my Day
    Keep smiling
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! These blogs help me keep perspective and go through my day

    BTW, for those saying, "my Smile", she is mine too

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est un bon blog. Ça me regarde les choses de façon positive

    Je vous remercie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich lese die Blogs in der Mitte meines Tages . Es bringt mich zum Lächeln

    Bitte halten Sie schriftlich. Obwohl ich selten , Kommentar ich die Blogs lesen regelmäßig

    Vielen Dank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to All my Dear Readers
    for making My Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog this one was very very very very well written

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Juan
    For reading my Blog
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is yet another masterpiece from Smile. I have been moving around so did not get a chance to comment but have been reading it

    PS: Karen and Batman,she is my Smile

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Superwoman
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk