Kitchen Counter














Grimsby 
England
18 July 2016

It is very hot 35 today
My daughter got her new house
not so big but I liked it very cozy
Specially the Kitchen and
Back garden with small fish pond

Automatic multi color solar lights
BBQ corner
very well planned garden

I keep in mind to be part of my
Grand kids activities
go to drop and pick them from school
while visiting
to make my time memorable 
so went at 8.30 with my daughter to drop
my 6 Grade grand son and
also at 3.30 to pick up
time flies and couple of years after
they wont need you anymore
and you will lose these
precious Moments forever

I love cooking 
I believe Life happens at
your Kitchen counter

I made fried chicken with onion
and fresh tomato
also fried zucchini 
for Dinner

My daughters know I Love cooking
so they let me do it
I feel good in giving them
some time off
Joy and Happiness are contagious
what goes around comes around


Comments

  1. Sounds like you are having a "grand" time

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun time Smile and Thank you for continuing to keep your readers posted. I can say for myself, that these blogs are part of my routine which I enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batman, Karen, Dave, Superwoman and All my Dear Readers
    Thanks for reading my Blogs
    I am writing like my daily engagements
    Please be open if You are getting bored

    I need your honest opinion please
    Thanks again
    Have a Great Day
    and Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy the blog - honestly. It is something that I look forward to every day. Please keep writing

    thanks
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy it too.

    Please keep writing.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bitte halten Sie schriftlich. Vielen Dank

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love the blog.

    Please keep writing

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks All of You
    Pl Keep Smiling and
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk