English Roses










London
17 July 2016


Today I am leaving Croydon 
We are on Thornton Heath Road
going towards Grimsby

Houses looking so beautiful with
small front gardens full of
pink and yellow English Roses
Roads full of green trees on both sides
it looks like roads have green shelter overhead

Turning from Croydon to Purley
small hilly area fully covered with green
Red buses so typical of London are passing by
We crossed the big Tesco I used to do
groceries here

Now towards Highway very scenic Drive
hilly patches and grassy lands

My daughter's Mercedez had an accident
now in workshop
so we have to fit in the smaller Peugeot
Fully loaded with all our carry on

We have to take M1 motorway via M25
M25 is circular motorway
it connects different areas of London
very busy road it took double the usual time
One and half hour extra

Passing through  Milton Keyns
Northampton, Peterboro
we are now crossing Newark
Newark is one and half hours
away from Grimsby

Last year coming by Train
I changed train from Newark
no Direct train from London to Grimsby

Temperature is 31 today
from London to Grimsby 4 hours drive but
you can never calculate your journey time
London is so unpredictable with
so much traffic jam
we started at 12 .30pm
reached our destination at 7.30 pm

It is the same time as flying hours
from Toronto to London England

While travelling I try to absorb the
passing scenery, the view
I know when  I will come here next time
the Timing, Season, my Mood and my Health
Everything will be changed
Try to enjoy Today 
The present Moment is everything


Comments

  1. My Smile has a great eye for details. I feel like I am journeying with her

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam Smile, please take care of yourself. Your travel is very tiring. And you are still thinking about us and writing for us!

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Smile is living it large. She lives in a mansion, has kids with Mercedes, trots all over the world and has a readership all over the world! Plus if there are obstacles along the way, she uses her positivity lens to go through it.

    We have so much to learn from her.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen Dave and
    All My Dear Readers
    You make my Day
    Have a Great Day
    Also
    Batman Superwoman
    Everyone
    Pl keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heureux que vous avez un temps fantastique . Thatnks pour prendre le temps pour vos lecteurs que vous appréciez le temps avec votre famille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk