Rainbow in Our Life



















2011 

I was coming back from back home to Canada
at the airport terminal while I had to checkout my luggage
I was worried it might be overweight
A porter was helping me out and I started talking to him about that
This is my weakness I mean to talk to people
I love to communicate and to initiate conversation 
It makes me happy I enjoy that

I asked the Porter to please pray for my pleasant Trip and that
not be any problem with my luggage


His quick reply was that those people who talk with others nicely can not
have any problem
God always takes care of them and makes things done for them
I am sure I will never see him in my life
I can not recognize him even if I ever see him


Still he is always in the back of my mind
Whenever anything good happens to me or any problem is averted 
his words get refreshed


I think these people are like Rainbow in our life
When our Life gets clouded they emerge in our memories
to make us feel Happy and try to bring smile on our Faces 

I salute such people


Comments

  1. And I salute you, Smile. You have a very positive attitude and I appreciate you sharing that with me and many others. It helps me during my struggles

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in mind your Comment gives me power to write
    Thanks
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I salute you too :-)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen
    Have a Great Day
    Your comments give me power to keep on writing
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk