Make it or Break It




















Past is done Future is unknown
Present is everything for Everyone
you can make it or break it
choices are yours my dear

We have 24 hours in every
brand new day with all the Resources
of Nature and the power of our body
enjoy and avail
whatever we have today
we don't know will this be available
to us tomorrow 

We should give value
to each of our Blessings
our health, our body, our power
to walk, to talk and hear

each and every power is so precious
we don't consider it as
our treasure until God forbid
one of these is gone or taken away from us

take full advantage
try to use every power of your body
to make your day brighter
enjoy whatever you have
don't wait for tomorrow
don't regret your past

Done is done
you can not turn the page
Today is everything we have
Be happy and take care of your Today
forget everything else 


Comments

  1. Dear Sir, I needed this after my bad weekend. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would have been reading Smile's blog all along, then you would have known how to cope with your "bad weekend"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading my Blogs
    It keeps me going
    to write my
    Blogs Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk