Keep Your Finger Down Pl


















It was summer June 2015
I was visiting London England
planning to see my school time friend
She lives at Regent Street in Central London
I took Bus # 159 from Brixton station
On that day some Cycling Festival
was going on in Central London so all the Buses
had to terminate outside that zone


Bus Driver made announcement for passengers
to get down at that point
A Lady was not happy as she was worried
about her 11.30 appointment 


I was feeling intimated and for a while feeling low
as she was of about my age still working
not like me retired
Tube and subway system was working
so we were walking together to the station
Then I came to know that she was long time retired
and had Doctor's appointment
I shared what I was feeling because of her appointment
We had a good laugh and started talking like friends


We don't have to underestimate or criticize ourselves
Everyone is pointing finger at you so keep your finger down
don't point and blame
We have to open up and share,  Communication
always  brings happiness and releases pressure
Every Human is a seeking soul for Love and Happiness
Keep your doors open




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk