Calm It Down

















My Trip to England is coming closer
so many things are in the back of my mind
what to pack, which medicines I have to take
small gifts and how much weight I am allowed
I am feeling pressure of all the small things
when you feel pressure it is easy to get
your sleep disturbed

Our body is so connected with our mind
anything out of rhythm makes a big difference
But we are human not Robot
so have to tackle our stress, pressure
emotions or whatever is there
we have to face our changing
circumstances

In the mornings I take my 5 minutes 
stretch and body revival time
I am doing my walk as my physical exercise
and as my meditation time to enjoy
the Nature the green of plants the birds
every bit of it which God graciously
made available to behold and enjoy

I am talking to my mind to calm it down
and saying
No pressure please

" This too Shall Pass "
I believe it will

Comments

  1. Have a good trip, Smile but will we not be getting our daily dose of positivity? (Sorry being selfish her but have got hooked on these)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I am glad you asked, I have the same qs. I am drinking the positivity from these blogs regularly now

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'ai la même question

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry I will keep in mind
    try not to miss
    I mean writing my Blogs
    I am also hooked up with this like you people
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Karen and Dave, I am also hooked on the blog but I didn't want to bother Sir for this

    Dear Sir, please enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to clarify
    I am not Sir
    Anyway keep reading my Blogs Pl
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk