Not My House

















I was in my House 
looking at all the cluttered Mail
at the corner of my kitchen counter
The overflowing refrigerator 
papers on my writing desk
and on top my loaded wardrobe
Shoe rack flooded and I don't want
to talk about my coat closet 


I know they all need sorting
and lot of things need to be recycled
or has to go to garbage


So many times when I enter 
my house it looks
as if I don't live here
I think we have to keep promise
to ourselves when we buy
anything, we have to give away
one of that thing from our old stock
to keep the balance 


But we always forget that Golden Recipe
We just get carried away when
we go to shopping
We forget that our clothes, shoes
everything is already piling up in our house
and we don't need anything
no space for that


We don't want to give away anything
we attach stickers of memories to save
everything


I keep reminding myself
this Summer will be it
so let's see




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk