Kid Inside














I think there is a kid hidden inside everyone of us
we grow up get older but our inside kid remains there
refuses to grow up needs to be pampered, be admired
that Kid becomes selfish, greedy, angry and
most of the times refuses to listen


We have to be there for that kid of ours
be kind and gentle and handle tactfully
we have to give that kid a direction, a push
to make things happen good for our health
our life


Most of the times I have to push myself
to go for a walk, to get out
promise to give treats or anything to that kid
we have to deal with this kid of ours
throughout our lives
listen to him, give time and have patience
to deal, to be happy and enjoy your life


Comments

  1. The kid inside me does not listen to me :-)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dave, if you read Sir's blog regularly, then you will be able to make your inside kid listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave the Kid inside doesn't listen
    we have to give time to him listen to him patiently
    also give treats all the time
    to make him do things for us in our way whatever we want
    Be very gentle to him
    Thanks for reading my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try :-) Thanks and keep smiling

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk