I am Ready

















We don't have to make Big plans to buy our Happiness
to get away from the pressure
of  the existing circumstances in our life
You don't have to travel Around the World
don't have to spend lots of money
to cash your moments of happiness
That Happiness which costs lots of money
is not lasting and not good enough
take small steps to pile up your Happy Moments



I take a walk watching the Beauty of
Nature and enjoy the Eternal moments
think about God the Almighty who is the
Creator of all this beauty around us
enough to draw curtains on all of our worries
and so called of our day today problems 
immersed in the present moment
I don't give a damn care to my worries
and about anything else
I am ready to face the Day




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk