People Attract ?















1984

I came across a Research publication of Scientific American
The Research material was not related to my subject still
I remember the content of that Paper
It was about how the human body emitting Positive and
Negative charges from its extremities
Human body diagram showing the emitting rays



It's concept was, due to that charge we get attracted to a person
even we don't know him / her
Same theory applies when we feel repulsion and get offended
by some  person we don't know
It is all due to the Charges emitting form our bodies


I don't know and did't track the authenticity of that theory
but I believe this theory applies to all Humans 

I come across with such experiences all the times


Comments

  1. You are so right! I notice that all the time. I didn't realize that this is proven by research also

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true
    From
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk