Waiting Area


















Next month I am leaving for London England
Three of my daughters live there
one of my friend was saying to me 
have a good time enjoy your daughter's company
over there


I started thinking will I be able to have
their company 
They are married and working
with work, husband and kids 
I wonder if anytime will be left
for me to share


Moms are always in waiting area 
just like my Mom
I had no time to spend with her
I was busy with my work
with my family
My Mom was there with no complaints
no demands


I never realized that in my whole life
until she was gone 
now I can think of her only in my memories
Mothers are mothers they can wait
always in waiting area
waiting for us and we never have
time to share and to give company




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk