Make Your Day














Start your day with some happiness
Anything like listening some beautiful song
watching flowers from your window 
or bird watch. It will make your day


First thing in the morning I check Hits
on my Daily Blog after that lie down for a while
on my bedroom carpet 
to feel the Earth power
These things bring calm and happiness to my heart
A good start to face my day


Take a good start and then let the things
happen to take their course. Some of the things we face
in our day to day life, are in our control,we can tackle
with our emotional check and balance experience
within our own power but most of the times things
go wrong not as we like to see


In those situations we loose grip on our emotions
It can go worse ending up ruining not only our day
but sometimes the whole week
We have to be very careful with those tricky situations
Deal them calmly and don't react at first place
Think twice before you speak Try not to make any 
comment right away and best thing leave
the stage in a graceful manner


Get out but don't forget to treat yourself
Admire for handling the situation Buy a coffee, flower
any gift or a Thank you card for yourself
Keep it on your table or on your bed shelf
Keep reminding yourself for your action
and turning the table


Enter your House afterward with a smile
on your face like nothing happened before
You will be able to change the whole situation 
It will make your day






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk