Walking A Ritual


















To me walking is not only an exercise it is a ritual
while walking when I look around
the whole beauty to me is more than
a mine of Gold or Diamond
it is a Mine of Beauty
which you don't have to dig in 
it reflects the whole thing inside your soul
your innerself gets beautified 
and your body can get the feel
God Almighty makes sure that
all of his Creatures on Earth
can have access to it anytime any moment
no one can stop anyone from this
transaction of beauty




Everyone can have access to all
of the Unlimited Resources and can share
to make their moments of joy
out of this Beauty of Mine
while walking I don't forget
to praise God who is always watching
and taking care of me and
all of his Creatures Big and Small
Walk is my physical as well as Spiritual Path


Comments

  1. Walking is a great past time. I used to walk for miles and loved it. Did all my thinking while walking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same
    Thinking while walking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk