People Person

















I love people even if I am not connected
I have a feel for the buzzing crowd
I feel good walking on the road
the traffic passing by give me
a feel that I am not alone 
people are around me
nobody wants to be alone
at least not me 
I am a people person



I can spend my whole day in a mall
small crowded places are my favorites
rather than big and deserted ones
faces of all kinds make me happy
voices to me like music



you don't have to listen what are
they talking and stare their faces
you can feel the whole atmosphere
you will forget all your problems 
all of your worries
your world will be at standstill for a while



It will be like a meditation
for your body and soul
you will be in the moment
feeling free from everything
those moments are precious go for it
I do that and highly recommend
you as a friend

Comments

  1. I prefer to by myself and enjoy the solitude

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, I guess we are all different. Like Smile, I prefer to be with people

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree we all are different with our own individuality
    Keep smiling anyway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk