Happiness Device


















I go to my favorite spot Tim Horton
20 minutes walk from my place
I call it " Coffee House "
Back home there used to be
a very famous coffee house
" Cafe George "
In my university days
sometimes I used to go there
It was famous for renowned writers
Meeting point

Cafe George Patties used to be very
tasty with green chutney yogurt
I still can feel its taste
I with my friend used to pool money
to buy that and then split the patty after
I never had enough money


Moments are Everything 
Happiness can not be bought or counted
It touches your heart and then
remain there forever
You can dig in to have a feel for that

I had been to number of parties 
and festivals in my life time still
even after 50 years I can not
forget those moments of Happiness

I have gone through so much
ups and downs in so many
years of my life
But real Happiness is like an untouched
Beauty like a Treasure
Like a Burning Flame 
The moments of happiness are
like " Chips " imparted inside
your heart
by a click you can run the program
of Happiness and joy any time
in your life

These Moments always to be cherished
they are like Happiness " Device "

Go for it dig in your Past years
Everybody must have some Moments of
Celebration in their lives





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk