The Magnetic Force

















June 4th 2016
Frenchman Bay Pickering
There was Dragon Boat racing competition
going on at the Lake
I was enjoying the festive atmosphere
The whole area was looking like a camping ground
with all the tents
Mostly teenagers chanting with faces full of joy
and happiness
Families were also there with their kids


Joy and Happiness is  a magnetic force
it attracts everyone
I was immersed in the beauty of the glittering water
under the clear sky
it was 4 pm weather was great birds singing
and jumping from tree to tree I think they were
also carried away by the festive mood of the whole
atmosphere trying to make contribution in the happiness
I was staring at the magnificent body of water 
feeling the effect of waves
which is always mesmerizing for me

In those Moments we forget all the worries 
all of our problems as if all is well in our life
These are the Meditating moments 
We need that to keep balance


God Almighty gave us all the opportunities
if we look outside of our life
Try to find beauty in everything
The smile the Laughter and of course
The scenic Universe
Beauty is all around us go for it




Comments

  1. Hello Sir, I enjoy reading your positive blog

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous: what an insightful comment (scarcasam)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not from me I mean from Blog writer some other person made comment so dont mind please
    and keep reading my Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk