Victoria Station London

















June 2014

I was visiting one of my daughter in London England
she used to live near Purley train station 
The station was just 2 minutes away
I could see the Trains from one of her Bedroom window
I always get fascinated by the sound of trains
since my childhood
I can not name that sound
to me it is a beautiful jingle, a musical melody 


From my daughter's place 5 minutes away was a very Big Tesco 
with Cafeteria
In England most of the big stores have a good Cafe space just like
a good Restaurant


High Street was on the other side at walking distance
The whole place was like a small Downtown area
Street lined up by so many small Tea and Coffee houses
Oxfam and other Charity shops, Banks and Post Office
In England we can exchange money, pay the Bills and so many other things
can be done at Post offices


I used to take train from Purley station to London downtown 
Day pass was for ten ponds
Two trains were always going to Central London
One to London Bridge the other to Victoria station
Express trains take 20 minutes to Victoria station otherwise take 35 to 40 minutes in regular trains


London Bridge is a big station but Victoria station is really really big
You can get trains for everywhere
Just across is a Big Bus terminal you can take buses to anywhere in London
Buses are cheaper but can take double the estimated time


I had so many options to pass my time and enjoy
In Charity shops and Thrift stores we can spend hours looking
all the Antique 

In those Moments I never forget to thank God who makes possible
for me to do these things 
I mean to walk around to behold the beauty in things around me
and above all to enjoy my own company

How can I forget all these Blessings any moment
It means a lot to me






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk