Your Exchange System


















3rd June 2016 is the Day of my Mother's Death Anniversary
In our Life we come across every Moment with Lots
of Pain and Stress
We have to keep our Emotional Exchange system open all the time
to Exchange the currency of all of our pains into Moments
of Happiness
No matter how low this Exchange rate is for that day
We have to make the transaction right away in our very first available
opportunity and not to let the stress and pain spoil our Day


Availability and opportunity will never be there
We have to push ourselves for that
Don't wait for the moment to come
No one will be calling your name to come forward
and say this is your turn at the Exchange window


As I mentioned earlier the Exchange rate will be very low
and the Moments of Happiness not enough to celebrate our Day
But always enough to save our Day
We only need that much to save our Day
Try this and get rid of all the Nickels and Dimes
of stress and pain to loosen your Pocket of Emotions





Comments

  1. my condolences on your mother's death anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know your comment means a lot to me always make my Day specially today
    like sharing my Grief means Lot to me
    Thanks and have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk