Beautiful Memories















London
England
June  2015

 I was in London visiting my daughter, she lives in Croydon

I take Bus # 109 from Thornton Heath Pond
7 to 8 minutes walk from her place

I sit on the upper deck and take the front seat
and feel the same experience as of a Tour Bus


I go mostly in off peak time ie after 9.30 am
at that time # 109 Bus takes 35 minutes
to reach its final destination Brixton station
from where all the tube and buses are accessible
and you can go anywhere you want


London has a very good Transit system and very costly too
I go there every year to see my daughter and grand kids
Couple of years back Bus day pass used to be 2.50 pound
every year it goes up and in the year 2015 it was 9.50 pound



My daughter used to give me Oyster card it is another Transit card
where you put the money and can go like pay as you go card
With Oyster  card I was thinking I will go broke 
Every time I used to put 5 pounds still not sure no peace of mind
I switched to Day bus pass and no worries for whole day



From Brixton station I take Bus # 3 at the same spot
where I get down from Croydon  bus #109
I take the front seat of the upper deck and enjoy my journey
this bus # 3 takes me through most the Tourist spots 


Tames, Trafalgar square, Parlaiment square, Big Ben,
Queen's coast guard parade, Picadily Circus
this Bus ends at Oxford Circus station near the Oxford street
This whole Trip takes 35 minutes


I can get down where ever I want keeping the Day pass in my pocket
like my Travel document I enjoy the whole day

When I wish to go to Marble Arch , Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace
I take bus # 159 from the same bus # 3 stop at Brixton Station

Bus # 159 goes through all the Tourists spots and ends up
at Marble Arch
Its route takes further 15 minutes

I love to walk at the buzzing Oxford street and at Trafalgar square 
Canadian Embassy is right there


I always come back to Toronto with heavy bundle of beautiful Memories
and my light pocket. London costs lots of money















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk