Road to happiness


Image result for flowers pictures






Today please read my
Recipe Blog too
Thank You




Kris Dear No Party Please
It is Wednesday morning 22 C beautiful sunny day. I am working
full time today playing darts and also carpet bowling will go home
after 3 pm. It is 9.15, I am in the Billiard room enjoying scenic view
through the big glass panel in front, also writing my Blog.

In the morning I was for a while on my driveway, in just couple 
of minutes there was so much to see and to observe. Pink and 
yellow flowers giving me smile from my next door neigbor
front yard. Couple of birds saying Hi to me from tree top.

This all was enough to brighten my day. Just bring it on, I am ready
to face whatever is there. I can handle. Right now I am thinking about
Father, mixing cream in your coffee and putting cut fruits in your 
oatmeal bowl, is not making like your breakfast my Dear. 

Now thinking about Joint Family Living. I still believe that there has
to be a balance. I don't agree with that idea of parents enjoying their 
life as king and queen. We have to be realistic and not have to behave 
like a dictator. Don't follow Father please.

When we are getting old our body not so strong same are our nerves.
We become very touchy and sensitive. In most cases we don't have any 
hobby to get busy with. We never thought about that we need one 
in our retirement period. 

We have nothing to do and still same 24 hours every day. What to do
with that? No idea. Our focus is now totally on the people we live with.
What they doing and how they doing, that we like to talk about
all the times.

We have to find our own hobbies anything to get busy and try to focus
on our own life. This is the path to happiness and gives inner peace.

My Dear Reader go to your Job 2. You don't have to listen to Job worker 2
She is not your friend, she never gives you the right advice. Always discuss things with Happy Worker, she is your real friend.

Dear Retirees I will write for Siblings in my another Blog.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are also coming in droves to get copies of the recipe. One customer brought lentil soup and was giving to everyone at lunch after making them say Morning Smile. They all say Morning Smile anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants talked about the recipe blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Is it me or is SWS getting bigger?

      Kim

      Delete
    4. It is not you. I spoke with Tiara and she confirmed that SWS is getting bigger .

      BTW, not just SWS, but SWN is getting bigger too

      cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for writing. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I wait 45 min but no baker say he no donut only holesale. I sorry but I no want bring night donut because it no fresh

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 2 and say job worker 2 I no want talk you because you bad. She say but remember I tell you read blog. I say yes but you give me bad advice. I say but how can you say that because I say you read blog. Is read blog bad advice? I say no. She say you Madam probabaly talk about spmeone else because she lot reader. I say yes you right She say you go back and read blog. I say but I need get job back. She say you need lisen you Madam, remember she no say that you job back. I say yes she no say that today but she say before. She say I think you right because if you check blog then you no get money one more day. I say I no care money I want read blog. She smile and say it up to you and go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retired chef read the recipe blog and the cafe manager immediately added the new recipe to the Smile menu as a healthy option. The hospital administrator who is always present for the reading of the recipe blog along with some of the hospital staff, eg doctors, nurses as well as some ex-patients, was very pleased. She said that they will start serving this immediately to the patients as this will help them enhance their health and easy to make. The retired dietician and retired nutritionist were very pleased too and are planning to share the details with their active colleagues. All in all it is a lot of positive feedback being generated by it

    The lady was here and said that the western values are not as good as the eastern values where parents are given a much higher status. She wanted to talk about this more but the retirees were more interested in the recipe and started leaving

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing bowler. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog today at the Smile Garden. There was a lot of interest in the blog because of the recipe. Prof George took 2 copies of the recipes as he usually does. Him and the other literature professors also commented on the art and poetic writing that you use. They mentioned that your folksy style is very apt to this form of art. They are planning to assign some homework to the students as part of their assignment.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father alreay make invite so it rude cancel party. Father say you very act and walk driveway 2 min but father walk driveway 10 min. Father say father like athelete so that why father very act. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you rite kris good and take niklas rest. Hannah say it ok party because Hannah make kris food alredy. Hananh say it onlty 300 peeple so niklas problm. Me explain father that you say cancel party but father say it no good because father tell all to come. Father say you no walk lot because he say couple min mean 2 min. Me say you more do. Father say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OKKKKK!! I guess the upside world will continue. I wonder what kids learn in school these days? Anything?

    Thank you mrizvi. Your comment is bang on. So kind of you. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Plunker, keep going this way and you will have a short life. Just dont stress yourself too much and also remember Smile wants us to be kind

    Nice one mrizvi. Absolutely brilliant and insightful comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk