Smile Recipes ------ Egg and Potato Curry


Image result for breakfast pictures







To All My Dear Readers




I believe while cooking the only
thing we have to keep in mind 
just relax and feel no pressure.

Kitchen is a place of meditation
here we mix things of our own choice to get 
something out of that.

Yesterday at dinner time we had beef patties, 
left over not enough for everyone.

I had no plans, nothing in my mind
just entered my kitchen 

The only thing I was aware of that not enough time  
as it was already 7.30 pm
so has to be something quick 

I planned for Egg and potato curry

On one stove put small pot to boil water
when water starts boiling 
put eggs in the pot add pinch of salt
it will be easy to peel

Leave the pot on high flame after 10 minutes
Switch off and put the pot in basin under
cold water to cool it down it will be easy to peel

On another stove I put some oil in a pot 
add chopped onion
cover the pot for 5 minutes stir once a while
until it becomes yellow

add couple of black peppers
cumin seeds
red chili powder
turmeric powder if available
Couple of chopped garlic cloves
Chopped tomato
Cover the pot 

leave for 5 minutes on medium flame
now add potato pieces
you can cut into any size
add tomato puree if available
and one green chili whole or cut into big pieces

leave for 10 minutes 
on medium flame
if not enough water add some

Check potato with knife 
if not done add some water 
leave for 5 more minutes
add some chopped mint, parsley or
green coriander to give color

Add peeled whole eggs and switch the flame off
It is ready to eat with bread or take it 
with rice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk