Family is Family No Matter What


Image result for flower shops pictures








Today please read 
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank you




It is Wednesday morning cloudy with light rain 19 C
Everything looking bright and beautiful after morning shower. 
I am working full time today playing darts and also carpet bowling.

It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room enjoying the scenic view
through the window in front and writing my Blog. Time is running 
out three days left in my flight.

I haven't started my packing yet. Today guests are leaving back to 
Houston. We made arrangements for their stay to give them separate 
room. My room is in a mess as an extra bed is there. 

Family is family no matter what everyone has to cooperate if anything 
comes up. It takes pressure away and helps to keep atmosphere peaceful
and to enjoy. From tomorrow things will be back to normal. 

I will take stuff out of my closet and also from my suitcase to sort things 
to decide what to take with me. I wont take so many dresses, no point if 
I am not using. I will make sure to take couple of shoes, one walking shoe 
one slipper, one to use while visiting people and one a bit fancy one for 
the big event on 14th of July. 

I have my mental list all ready, medicines and other things, I know what 
to do. I already asked prayers from all of my friends and family that will 
be more than enough to help me out. I think I will be fine. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs don't talk about Blog and don't make comments
about anyone. It is very rude, no on likes to hear that you have allergy,
you are sick, fat or anything like that. 

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Lady why she every time compares
cultures and start talking about Religion. Blog Reading Sessions has to 
be a Neutral Place. Religion and culture is very sensitive and too personal
please keep away from such topics.

Dear Kris it is OK someone has to win and other will lose. Hannah already 
made all the food so don't waste give it to food bank. God will be happy 
with the help to His Creatures. Niklas My Friend it is not end of the world
just move on. and don't leave playing football.

My Dear Students Lucky Guy also gets lunch pack from home and other 
such things, you face. Parents do all that in good faith. They believe all this 
will be good for you guys. You will do the same with your Kids in years to 
come. Parents never change, they are the same no matter what.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers are here. I have printed lots of copies for the recipes because they take more than 1 copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants were talking about Smile's recipe blog. They love it

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome advisor. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day. It is my lifeline. I wait for your blog for me.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. We read this blog during a break in one of my business meetings today. It provided me and other participants with perspective about what is important and how to make the most of our time.

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say I very anger. He say what happen? I say my Madam need go far away and she no time pack! I don't know where my Madam suppose pack if there is no place in room because bed. She no able sleep because she very tension. He say yes it is very inconsiderate of her son. I say yes but how you know. He say he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retired chef read the recipe blog and the cafe manager immediately added the stir fried veggies to the Smile menu as a healthy option. The hospital administrator who is always present for the reading of the recipe blog along with some of the hospital staff, eg doctors, nurses as well as some ex-patients, was very pleased. She said that they will start serving this immediately to the patients as this will help them enhance their health and easy to make. The retired dietician and retired nutritionist were very pleased too and are planning to share the details with their active colleagues. All in all it is a lot of positive feedback being generated by it

    The retirees are very puzzled as some thought that you have your guests staying in your room. They were upset that your son has not made other arrangements. They mentioned that this is neither convenient for you nor your guests. We hope that guests can leave soon so you can get your room back

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We want to thank you because you are trying to keep our morale high. The vegetarian students were very happy because the stir fry veggies gives them a new option. The Smile Army mainly eat meat but even they were pleased because your recipes are very easy to make and very tasty. As usual, Prof George took 2 copies of the recipe blog. The Dean joked that he wont gain weight. The Dean is also a big fan of your recipe

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing recipe writer. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fresh new blog today. Smile always write something new

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile's blogs are never boring. There is a lot of variety. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  12. Father say father yell all lot because Deutschland teem loose. Father say father want new teem . Father say all player bad, Chancellor bad, Kris bad all bad. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you rite that it no end world but all here cry but Hannah laff. Hannah say it just game. Me go office but all very sad because Deutschland teem loose. Me say father give food but father no want talk.Hannah say give food but father say no want talk food because teem loose. Me confuse. Me no no what do.)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is beyond silly! Come on. Lets get serious. Till when will this circus go on. We are adults here and kids need to behave. I know Smile wants us to be nice to everyone but this is not easy for me. Really

    thank you so much mrizvi. You made my day. Great comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaaaalllmmmm dowwwn Plunker. Reeeeeeelllaaaax. Get a glass water. This blog is like a soothing medicine, when you get upset, just read it again. And yes Smile wants us to be kind

    Appreciate your brilliant comment. It is kind of you to let us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk