It is a good Bargain


Image result for flowers pictures












It is Friday bright beautiful morning with 18 C. One more
week will be going to drain. Time flies, we have to value the
moments, slipping away from our hands. 

i was worried about the situation within my Dear Retirees group.
Thank God everything worked out. I want to thank all My Dear
Readers for being patient throughout the stressful period. Specially
to my friends " N " and Hannah, who were worried for kids to be 
taken away from their Moms.

Anyway it is all done. Last night, I was sure to get some good night sleep, 
but things were the same for me. I switch off my computer and all of my stray thoughts on hold at 12 midnight, to try to focus on my sleep.

After all of my efforts and measures, nothing changed. I keep on rolling 
on my bed for couple of hours and then, switch on my computer to play
scrabble games as a treat to my mind so it can help my body out 
of this mess and give direction to go to sleep.

I think there are couple of other factors behind all the mess with my good
night sleep. Number one is that, my body is 75 years old. My mind has to 
keep on pulling this outdated piece of machinery.

My trip is already booked for June 30th. Time is getting closer every day.
Our subconscious plays a very important role in our life. My mind is busy
and distracted by this trip business. That is enough pressure. 

When we are old, we can not handle pressure. That is normal, nothing 
to worry about. I think this trip thing is messing up with my good night 
sleep. But my Dear there is nothing total plus.

I planned this trip to see my Daughters, I have to pay the price.
I think it is a good bargain. I will go for that. No complaints,
no hard feelings over losing some sleep.  I am fine.

I am happy for you my Friends Linda and Dave, every member of my 
Reader Family is very important to me. May God give everyone of you 
a successful and happy life in years to come, Amen.

Dear Students thanks to everyone of you to give me credit and
for the celebration. I don't make any effort. When your message 
is direct from your heart, it always works.

Father Dear please let Hannah give food to Food bank.
It will help others who need it. God will be happy out of
this act of kindness to His Creatures. Thanks.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. It is a custom here that T=they come here to read blog from today and after that go about the weekly shopping. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. Customers are demanding veggie omelette but I dont know what to do because I dont have a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing the blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome blogger. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. And I read Ukraine. I like you blog lot. I read for my teanger kid

      Delete
  5. My mother in law help me sometime now and holds her sharp tongue too. I think this is because some of what you write goes in her thick head. Thank you for writing good advice

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fresh new blog today. Smile is fantastic!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Kyle, Smile's blog are always fresh. What else do you expect!

      newbie

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say but I thought you want talk to me. Remember you come to talk me 2 day ago? I say yes but I no want find out about shopping from Mark and Spencer on net. She say oh so you mean if you need smoething from me then I am good. I say I need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are still embarrassed with the situation that unfolded. Though you have taken the high road and not admonished us and have not suspended, or even cancelled your gracious advisory duties towards us, the retirees want to take more drastic actions. We have set up a committee under the retired corporate executive to identify all the culprits and then recommend actions against them. The retired judge was asked to be part of the committee and the retired lawyers are going to be helping in defending those accused. The lady was the one who pushed the idea. There were many retirees who were of the view that your message is to forget about what happened and move on but she insisted that this wont be right and those involved should be punished.

    The retirees expressed their concern that you are taking the upcoming travel very hard. The retirees who travel frequently say that this is natural and expressed hope that your son will be a little more considerate towards you. Other retirees scoffed at the idea and said that it is easier to have Trump become a kinder person than your son be considerate towards you.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy again baked cup cakes and also cooked egg and potato curry. There were a lot of cup cakes but she cooked one big pot of curry and we each had a small amount as a gesture to honour your victory. Some of the students were not sure as to why this is being called a victory, The Dean responded that it is a victory because you used your power of pen to dispel rumours, saved so many children and their families, saved the places of worships and also able to inject some humanity in the retiree community. Prof George then said that it t does not matter if Rinaldo wins the world cup or not, he will still be a very good player. The Dean joked and said, if you are talking about Smile, then you should use Pele or Muhammed Ali in your examples as they are the greatest of all time. The Smile Army then started raising slogans and we had to leave as they were getting very loud

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you good idea about give fuud. Father say father say Hannah why no give all fuud before. Hannah talk back. Father yell Hannah and say it no good ly. Hannah cry but father no care. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you good idea to give food. Hannah go give food but kris food bad now because father forget close frige door last nite. Hannah say it ok because when we get old we no good nerv. Hannah say not all able like you. Me say father please no yell Hannah because she very sensitive but father yell and say she talk back. Hannah say she only say it good idea give food but we should given rite away because now it bad. Father yell and say her fault. Hannah cry. Niklas sad. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk