Grades and Certificates


Image result for flower shops pictures












It is Sunday beautiful sunny morning, it is 22 C, windy, gusts 40 km.
I have to take my light jacket as my son planning to go to lake. I am at 
Frenchmen's Bay, sparkling water looking great, no ducks, no seagulls,
I think they are partying at some other location. 

Lotus still to come, people walking around with dogs and some with
their kids. It is 11.45, I am at Pacific mall. They have great bakery stuff.
We got some Croissants for 50 cents each and apple strudel, 3 for $ 1.49.
Kids will love to have.

It is 12.30, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my coffee writing my Blog.
In the morning I watched "Little House on the Prairies". It was about the
girl, selected for inter school Math competition. It was a small place so 
the whole town was excited about that. The girl was under lot of pressure. 

I started thinking about kids participating in any sort of competition. 
There is lot of expectation from all sides, specially from parents. 
They start making speculations for their kid's victory. Something to 
talk about in the circle of friend's and family to feel proud. 
This is too much for kids.

I remember the time when Master Golden was in grade 3 and teachers 
were evaluating him to put him under gifted group of students. It was tough competition. We started talking about that as if he was already awarded that certificate.

Parents usually talk about such things on dinner table, to make the kid 
feel proud. We have to realize that he is not enjoying, it is tough for him. 
He is stuck. If he takes an exit, situation will be worse.

He has to finish his food anyway as his siblings wont leave any chance 
to exploit the situation. During report card season, parents try to highlight
the performance of the kid, who is getting more As and high %.

We never think about that we are putting pressure to the rest of our kids.
We are adding up their stress and igniting the sibling rivalry, which already 
is a major issue in most of the families.

We have to respect everyone's privacy. No one likes to talk about  
anything personal. Talk something neutral at your dinner table. 
Kids are vulnerable anything can make or break their personality.

God gifted so many hidden talents and inner beauty to all of His Creatures
Big and Small, that is above to the grading and percentages, we human 
allocate on a piece of paper.

It is 1.30, I am done with my coffee and with my Blog, time to go home.
I also have to walk through the flower market to brighten my day and 
to enjoy my walk.

Retirees my Friends ask my Dear The Lady please not to put pressure to
investigate, to take action or any such thing. I wont like to see my Readers 
Family wasting time in arguments and finger pointing. We are Friends.
Just forget and forgive. To err is human we have to move on.

I am sad for My Friends Hannah and Niklas, Father is same selfish.
Kris is helpless, everything goes around Father's entertainment.
I will pray as nothing working out.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There are lots of customers coming even on Monday. The entire town seems to be going gaga over Smile's blogs. Priest bought a cake to celebrate last week's success that Smile had

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We read them before going for the walk

      Jeff

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) They were saying that we are happy because we get to read 3 blogs today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog and how her blogs are helping so many people so significantly

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. I am feeling very down. I am reading your blog every day and that is helping me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tim Horton's goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you. She say I very busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog, I want ask if you eat dinner with video kid. She say yes of course we eat dinner together. I say you no suppose talk good at that time. She say why. I say because it make him lot stress. She say what you mean? I say my Madam explain all in the blog. She also give advice to dear retiree and tell them not cancel membership and no investigation, she also talk about Tim Horton's and talk about Little House on the Prairie and about lot more thing but I no suppose tell if you no ask. I think she head hurt and she go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired judge asked the retired lawyers to submit an adjournment of the investigation as per your instructions. They submitted that but the Lady insisted that someone should be punished because it came dangerously close for the temple to be shut down. We told her that we do not do anything against your instructions, so she asked me to request you to reconsider. She also asked the retired judge to wait until you have a chance to look at her appeal. The retired judge reluctantly agreed to wait for a few more days. The retired judge reminded her that you are busy and it is not a good use of your time to keep providing inputs on past issues on which you have already commented. The lady also wanted to talk to us about some of the other practices that they do at the temple but we prefer this to be about blog readings only. She didn't push for that after that.

    The Smile with Smile program subcommittee wanted to have discussion about your blog but because of the appeals that the lady was making, they could not have that discussion today. The Smile with Smile program subcommittee asked me to thank you for your comments. They will go through that later today. Smile with Smile program subcommittee didn't look very pleased with the lady but we are all planning to accommodate her needs.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. I cant tell you how much pleased we were with your blog because you addressed an issue which no one even talks about. After the reading of the blog, almost all students with siblings said that they are still facing the same issue ie even at this stage. We don't know why the parents don't think like you or read your blog. Some students mentioned that perhaps the parents think that by praising one child, it will create competition but as you rightly pointed out, it is very stressful for us. The parents compare our marks, our grades, our personalities, our driving, our sports activities, our interests even our eating habits. Some of us were thinking that your grand kids are probably very lucky because they don't have to go through these shenanigans.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say father no no what father did. Father say father yell Hannah lot because she lazziee and no care guest and no kleen house and not care animal and no care father. Father say father yell metal mouth because he play video all time and no spend time father. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset today because partiie niklas bad. Hannah say Hannah explain father that Hannah no no party so no able make food. Hannah say Hannah say father it may be Hannah mistake because Hannah forget ask father party date. Hannah say you care all Niklas and kris act. Hannah say you care you. Niklas say grandpapa very anger and say Niklas no go grandpapa macdonal but Niklas no able to because Niklas no euro. Niklas say in Deutschland it no alow sit in macdonal and no buy. Niklas say grandpapa eat lot meel so it expense. Father anger that party no good. Me explain father that there no time for Hannah to make food for 400 people but father say me take Hannah side. Me say no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

      Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

      Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk