Walking Through Trails of Life


Image result for flower shops pictures














It is Saturday bright beautiful morning with 19 C. After my breakfast
I spent sometime in TV lounge, watching "Little House on the Prairies"
with my son. Everyone else is sleeping.

I am now on my computer going through messages on my Facebook.
Not many there as my Daughters must be busy with their own families.
I won't blame them, weekends has to be for their own families.

I got message from my childhood friend living in Perth. She writes to me
every day. Now Reading Comments from my Dear Readers Family. 
It used to be so fun but not anymore.

Every day I get scared, thinking about what I am going to get today. 
It used to be fun atmosphere for everyone. My Dear Retirees, you asked me
to support the idea of talking to authorities, to government and all that.

I am sorry to say, I won't support that. I never interfere with anyone's 
Religion and Beliefs. I am strong believer of freedom of Beliefs. Everyone 
has right to practice whatever he wants to.

I simply write messages of happiness for all Humans without taking into
account of their Religion, Cast and Creed. I won't cross my limit to enter
Other People's territory. Whatever they do, is their own Belief, their own
Religion. I have nothing to do with that. I am sorry I won't support that.

It is 11.30, I am getting ready for my walk. It is a bit cool for my body.
My body is already 75 years old also I am not feeling 100%. We have to be 
cautious with our body. Mind and body are related and have strong bond. 
If one goes off the other one won't listen.

My son was insisting me to drive but I love to walk. I am on Whites Road
it is busy with lot of traffic. Some birds saying Hi to me from tree tops.
Flowers smiling from across. 

It is 12 after, I am at Tim Horton, not many here. Some Church people 
sitting in groups. I am enjoying my half and half coffee, writing
my Blog. My Dear Students, My Friends Dean and George are busy 
still you people are managing Blog Reading Sessions. I am happy.

I am done with my coffee and with my Blog now time to walk home.
I also have to walk through the Flower market across Coffee House. 
Life is full of Ups and Downs, we have to gather happiness from each 
and every spot while walking through Trails, to give color to our Life.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome dart player. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also from Russia and a teacher. I use your blog as teaching material for English as Second Language to kids. We used to reference Hardy, Dickens, Herriot but now use the blog as primary material as kids enjoy this better

      Delete
    2. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    3. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    4. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    5. I read this blog in Greece. I dont read everyday as I dont get a chance but I read whenever I can. Thank you

      Delete
    6. Just wanted to let you know that you have followers in Latvia also

      thanks

      Delete
  5. My daughter in law does not know anything else to cook so we had mixed veggies stir fried again today. I dont want to say anything but I have tried to teach her many recipes but she is not very smart.

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say how you. He say I ok. I say you no head hurt now? He say I only head ache one time and that was long time ago. Why you keep bring up? I say remember you take day off when you head pain. He say yes of course, it normal. I say but my Madam no take day off when she sick. She go walk and write blog. She very nolege person. She go gorment conference. She do search. She teach Dear retirees how walk and how talk. She tell Dear Dean what to do. She big shot. She meet Dear Mayor too. I want tell more but he say he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest requested that he read the blog but because you have indicated that you prefer he takes the back seat, we declined his request. The retired police detectives and the retired private detectives led the reading of the blog today. They were again upset me that I did not clarify clearly that the well being of the children is at stake. They said that their investigation has revealed that people at the temple eat at odd hours of the day. They park their vehicles improperly. The people are also very loud when they speak to each other. The lady was here today and she tried to explain that this is because of a religious event that they are celebrating. She said that you may be able to explain better because you appear to be very knowledgeable in all subjects. She asked everyone to wait for your explanation before continuing one with the investigations. As it involves you, we agreed to this request and decided that we will wait until you confirm and clarify the religious event that she is referring to. The Smile with Smile committee was somewhat reluctant since it involves kids but they also agreed since they trust you in matters dealing with parents and kids. Afterwards we saw that lady wiping tears and saying to someone that this is very stressful but she appeared confident that you will be able to explain about the significance of the event in your folksy way to all and save the kids and the temples.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We had a surprise. The surprise was tat Mrs. Lucy came to the reading. She took an early flight and came specially for the reading. She said that she was staying at a hotel but was missing the blog reading. She wanted to come yesterday but there were no flights available. She confessed that she is hooked on the blog. She joked that she should be considered an addict. After the reading of the blog she spoke with us about some of the blogs and issues from the last few days. She talked to the Smile Army volunteers and us in particular and asked to not worry you more as you are solving too many and too complex issues. She was alluding to the incident when we were saying that you consider your readers family as second class citizens. She reminded us that you cant really do anything about your son. She said it is unfortunate that he is not, and will not take appropriate care. She said that probably thats why you are playing darts also. This made the atmosphere a little light. She also told us that the meeting is going to be over next week so Prof George as well as the Dean and others will come back. She asked us to write a special message of thanks to you form the Dean and Prof George. She said that they asked her to deliver the message to us so we can write it in our comments

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you forget thank father because father try save lot kid from temple peeple. Father say it ok because father no care thank because father angel. Father say father plan give smoke and bier to futbol kid and skool kid so they make temple kid their friend and find out about no fud and no water. Father say lite miatake so party no hapen. Father say it ok. Father old so forget. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say no peeple come because father tel all wrong date party. Hannah say there kris fud so Hannah no no what do. Hannah say Hannah want donate to shlter but no alow. Hannah say Hannah wory but you no wory. Niklas say grandpapa tel all rong date party. Niklas say all wake morning and klen house and get fud on table and ware good suite but no come. Niklas say grandpapa amabrass. Father tell me last nite that he forget and give rong date parry. Me say then tel Hannah so she no wake lot eearly to klieen house. Father say no so Niklas and Hannah wake early and klien house and ware good cloth. Me say what about fud. Hannah say donate to fud bank so poor can eet but father say no because it lot expense. Me say it lot fud but father no agree/ Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was hoping that this is the end of the week so we will have a different outcome. But ...... Yes I know, I know

    Great comment mrizvi. You are simply brilliant kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plunker. Just Caaaaaaaaaaalllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down. No need to waste your health and time on this

    You guessed correctly mrizvi. Way to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk