Accept, Acknowledge, Appreciate


Image result for flower shops pictures










Happy Eid Mubarak
To All My 
Dear Muslim Readers


It is Friday sunny beautiful morning with 24 C I am working full time 
today playing darts and bowling too. It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room writing my Blog thinking about my Dear Readers Family.

Nowadays I am not having good night sleep. I am not thinking about my
trip or any such thing still it happens most often. I don't care about that 
anymore, taking it as my routine. I don't take nap during the day.

No matter what, I sleep or not, I go to bed after 12 midnight. This is another 
big problem with me but you are what you are. We have to accept our 
personality the way it is.

Sometimes back I mentioned 3 As formula. I believe in that. 
It is like this.

1 : Accept yourself
2 : Acknowledge yourself
3 : Appreciate yourself

We always have to give value to ourselves. Try to appreciate your 
positive actions. Reward yourself for all those actions when you were 
able to avert something not good. I mean at the times when you averted 
arguments, hatred, or anything which could have taken happiness away.

Give treats to yourself, it doesn't has to be something big and expensive.
Whatever can make your day is your reward. Sitting at your favorite spot 
in your house and having hot cup of tea/coffee. Buy flowers or go for a walk.
Whatever can make you happy. Go for that.

We can never give happiness to others until we give happiness to our own
self. Take good care of yourself no matter what. But please don't follow 
Father. Never go for that happiness which ruins others life and make 
other people sad. We can never get inner happiness out of that.

Be happy and let everyone around be happy too.
Spread messages of Happiness to get real Joy. 
This will give you inner peace too.

Dear Retirees just got your comments, I am sad about the incident in 
the Temple. I assure you that their Priest must not be saying any bad 
things about you people. Trust me, He must be saying things
about that Big event.

People were looking at you as it was something new to have people of
other nationalities in their Temple. I am not happy the way some people 
reacted and saying things to you. Not fair but you can imagine we have 
all sorts of people in all communities. 

I go for the same which I always recommend just let it go. To forget and 
forgive is the best option. Patience is virtue works in all circumstances.
Now please close this chapter. Done is done. Focus on your other activities.

Dear Reader I don't know how to make you understand. You listen to 
me and care about me the most but I care the most about your having 
both Jobs. I want to see you to always have 2 proud Jobs. Please make
 it happen anyway.

Kris Dear, Father is not a Baby that someone has to take him for
a walk. Don't punish Niklas for such things. He skipped school
not a big deal. Kids do that sometimes. Don't yell at him please.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The councillor is also here today. He is talking to the priest. It is like a festival here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. I read blog Poland. It very good. I read with family

      Delete
  5. My mother in law is always on my case. Why I woke up too late, why I am doing this, that. Does not give me a break! She is making me go bezerk

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another new blog today. Smile always creates a new blog every day

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile always serves the readers a new set of ideas every day.

      newbie

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 1 but Mr. Supervisor no there. Happy Worker say me that he vacation today. I say her I need start work because my Madam say she want me to have 2 proud job. She say but you need talk Mr. Supervisor because he need give you work. I say what I about my old work. She say he gave it to someone else because he not know what your plans are and when you will be coming back. I say it why he no wait. She say because the work was urgent. I say time not important remember my Madam write one blog that we need take thing easy and no rush. She say but remember she say you no suppose talk blog. I say yes but I am not talking blog, I only tell you one thing. She say and isnt that the reason why Mr. Supervisor get upset with you and you thought he fire you. I say yes. She say you better go to your job 2, I say I no supose go there because my Madam say yesterday I supose talk Mr. Supervisor and get my job back. She say you will lose money. I say I no care. She say what about yesterday, did you go there yesterday. I say no, how can I go because I need talk Mr. Supervisor first. She say but I tell you yesterday too that he vacation. I say it ok. I wil wait. I think she head hurt and she go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees also appreciate your comments about the temple. We were planning to have a special meeting today to discuss the affairs of the various committees including Smile with Smile program, Eat with Smile program for the hospital, joint family living, mental health subcommittee, active living subcommittee, walk with Smile subcommittee, teenage parenting subcommittee and a few other subcommittees but we were not able to do that today also. This is because the Lady along with her friends from the temple came to visit us today. They brought some deserts and sweets with them. They said that it is for Eid and insisted that we have them. Some retirees are diabetic and were not planning to have them but she thought that they are making an excuse so she insisted and forced everyone to have that. The cafe manager was not pleased as outside food is not allowed at the cafe, but she argued with her that this is for Eid and Smile would prefer religious tolerance and interfaith activities. He immediately backed away after this as you would have approved of this. The Lady first thanked you for promoting Eid and congratulating all Muslims. She and her friends then talked to us about their faith. Apparently, their place of worship is called mosk and not temple. She also talked about how similar they are with Christianity and there is a chapter in their book about the Virgin Mary. They wanted to talk more but as it was already 30 mins of their speech, many retirees started leaving using one excuse or another and we had to cancel the subcommittee meetings. She is planning to come again as she said their priest who they call Maullana also wants to talk to us.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army volunteers have been working very hard over the last few weeks to bring it back to its original splendour. Yesterday, Prof George, Dean and several other professors also joined them. Mrs. Lucy was here today, she bought smoothies based on your recipe for all. The Dean and Prof George were offered the smoothies first but they asked the students , great friends, smile army volunteers, the bookstore manager, etc to have that first and only then had that. The police officers who come for the reading on weekends thanked Mrs. Lucy but she instead thanked them. They come on weekends too. Of course they dont come in uniform.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you very good idea to give gift you. Father say he yell Kris because he no take father mall. Father then call lot store and get small gift. Father say father now gooder. Father say father no eet so father week. Father say you forget ask father health but father angle so father no mind. Father say you rite father no Niklas but father father and head family. Father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because Hannah need do kris work and niklas time make food. Hannah say you kris good idea about thri A. Hannah say Hannah you blog niklas but Hannah lern kris. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas and say why Niklas no go skool. Grandpapa thro ice on Niklas and Niklas hurt. Niklas say grandpapa no lisen that skool close today. Grandpapa then remember that Saturday skool no open so say Niklas that Niklas take grandpapa long walk and get meel. Niklas no lot euro so Niklas get mufin for grandpapa from Niklas poket but Niklas no eeet any. Father call lot store and get lot expense thing. Me explain father that it very expense but he no lisen and say you say in blog. Me say you no meen. He say you do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk