Our space is our territory


Image result for flower shops pictures















It is Sunday sunny hot morning with 26 C later on will be 35 feeling
like 41 C. In summer it is real hot here. In the morning after my 
breakfast, I watched Little House on the Prairies, my favorite show. 
It is short and sweet, I don't like to spend so much time on TV

It is 10.30, I am at Petticoat Creek. Water is calm, it is summer time 
so lots of activities going on. People busy in walking, fishing, and biking.
Birds are back in their cottages under the bridge. 

On top of the bridge Green color inter city Go train is passing through.
Here comes another one bluish grey and orange Via train, which runs
through Canada and States. 

A single sea gull sailing graciously on the calm and quiet dark grey water.
It is 11.45, I am at Tim Horton enjoying my coffee with toasted raisin
biscuit, writing my Blog.

Thinking about Father, he is something, I never stop thinking about him.
I am also thinking about my Dear Reader who keeps on losing his Jobs. 
Now comes one more the Lady, who keeps on talking about Religion. 

I love everyone of them but I love others too who keep on suffering out 
of their actions. I just got couple of comments, I have to write something
about that.

My Dear Readers in Ireland, please keep in mind that I am not against
Religion. Not at all. I believe that Religion is very personal and not feel like  
talking about that in public. My Friend Priest is talking in Church that is 
different. It is a place to talk about that.

My Dear Happy Reader Mother in Law not happy about my Blog, I posted 
sometimes back about joint family living. First of all I don't like the way 
you talk about your Daughter in law. 

Same with Happy Reader. Please use proper words to write for anyone.
It is rude to post anything to make others not feel good and to lose temper.

Joint Family living is a very complex situation for we seniors as well as for 
everyone else. Most of the times what I notice specially in case of Father
that we seniors take advantage of our age and of being parents. That is
not fair with our kids. There has to be a balance.

When we choose to act, we have to keep in mind that it never has to affect 
anyone else. Specially when we talk which we do so often and never take
it seriously. Choose your words very carefully same with writings.

We never have to interfere and trespass other people's territories.
Territories are not only our houses where we live in. Our personal space 
also is our territory. It is more sacred and has to be respected all the times. 
I am done with my coffee and my Blog time to go home now.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There are lots of customers coming even on Monday. Priest was here today. Customers gave him place to sit and were talking to him respectfully. He was thanking Smile for her blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We read them before going for the walk

      Jeff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) They were saying that we are happy because we get to read 3 blogs today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog and how she is helping her readers of all ages

      Cleo

      Delete
    5. I have got more requests from managers who want to attend Smile Forums. Some will join the SWs.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 1 and see Mr. Supervisor and say him, how you? He say I ok. I say I want job back because my Madam say I need do 2 proud job. He say there problem because when you leave I wait but there was lot work so I give to other. I say then what I do. He say I don't know because I thought you no come back. I wait but work was urgent. I say him remember you fire me. He say no. I say close the door and then you leave. I think he forget because he sick so I remind him and say him remember I tell you we need take all thing easy and you get allergy and then you say go. I think he get allergy again and he say he need go. I say ok. Happy Worker see me after that and say why you say that, you need nice to him. I say good idea, I will go give him Madam blog. She say no don't do that, you go to your job 2. I say I no able go because I no money to go job 2 because it far and I need go to prey first for Madam. I think she head hurt. I do 2 0 job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. There was a little chaos today as the temple priest came and so did the other priest. They wanted to discuss their issues but we reminded them about your instructions. The temple priest got little upset and said that this is a place for discussion so this is discrimination. We tried to tell him that these discussions are based on your dictates but he was upset. We advised him that we will add him to the agenda for a future meeting.

    The retirees appreciate your comments about the joint family living scenario. Many retirees are facing challenges as they feel that their in law kids are not treating them with respect. Some think that their in law kids are also brain washing their grandkids and even their grandkids are not talking to them properly. We don't know how best to proceed, if you can please let us know

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Senior professors of the law department were in attendance today. There were no law students allowed today as the Dean wanted to make sure that all Smile Army volunteers have opportunity to participate in the readings. Due to space limitations there were only half of them who were being able to participate previously. The Smile Army was very thankful and started yelling slogans for you. The Dean tried to calm them but they were extremely excited to listen to your blog. Prof George tried also but he also could not control them. Some were upset at the law professors because they think that you don't like law and lawyers

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing helper. She is an amazing lake goer. She is an amazing psychologist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you rite that we need take care person space. Father say father plan no alow any come in father apartment if father no ask. Father say father go sea sea but no able see see gull sale and no able watch train which go many contry. Father say father yell Kris because he no do like you Kris. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris like you blog because it like Hannah go holiday. Hannah say Hannah close iye and can sea all see because you rite kris detail. Niklas say grandpapa no alow Niklas play video because he say tele in father apartment. Niklas bore but no do any. Father yell me because he want go sea see gull but me say it climate so me no able control. Father say you kris do. Me say no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk