I am not done still in the Ring


Image result for flower shops pictures







Kris Dear please let Niklas
play Video and watch TV



It is Monday morning with 29 feels like 34 C summer is here
will stay for a while. Showers and thunder storm on the way
later in the evening. I am now in the Billiard room writing 
my Blog thinking about my Dear Readers.

Father is upset but I didn't say anything wrong. Father thinks only
about himself. He thinks he is doing great by throwing ice on Niklas 
face, making him to wake up early but it is abuse.

Kris never stops inviting people at his place as Hannah is a very good 
servant sort of slave. She can cook for any number of people without
prior notice, all sorts of dishes, deserts and so on. Can you imagine.
Everyone's only job is to make Father  happy.

My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs never stops talking about my Blogs,
which always results in losing his Jobs. I pray for him.

My Dear Retirees are tired of handling the new member of their group,
the Lady. First there was the Priest and now the Lady is messing things up.
It is so much distraction for all the Committees. 

I am sorry to write all this I feel bad but so many of my Dear Readers 
are suffering and not happy nowadays. I pray for everyone of you.
I love you all my Dear.

My Dear Lucy don't you get upset for my laundry stuff. I love to do 
things on my own. I feel good and try to trick myself that I am not
old. I am not done yet, I am still in the Ring.

Dear Retirees just got your comment, I am happy that you handled the
situation to talk about something other than Religion. My yesterday's Blog
is about joint family living. We have to keep balance in all relationships.

Dear Students I am not happy the way Smile Army behaving. I am not
against Law and Lawyers. Please be reasonable and try to control your 
emotions. Have patience and listen to your teachers please.

My Dear Reader now you are doing 0 Job. I don't know what to do,
told you so many times not to talk about my Blogs. No one likes that.
They get angry and you say that you have allergy. It is very rude.

No one fires you but you always assume that you got fired and stop
going to your work. How many times they hold that position for you.
I don't blame them.

I request My Friend Supervisor to give your Job back, if he can. 
You go say sorry to Supervisor and don't talk anything extra please.
He is a nice person, he will make it happen. I am praying for you.
May God save your Job Amen. Listen to your friend Happy Worker.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There is a lot of interest in yesterday's blog because family unity is a key issue here. There is significantly more interest in the blog because of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I went there

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. I wait 40 min but there no fresh donut. That why I only get box of fresh donut. Sorry I no able wait for more time because I need go to my 2 job

      SA

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is so awesome !! She is am awesome writer! She is an awesome pschotherapist! She is an awesome grandmother! She has an awesome family! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk. The participants were still talking about Smile's blog from yesterday

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog. Participants pointed out that Smile is talking about issues which are common and important

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I get job 1 back because you. I go job 1 and say Mr. Supervisor I sory. He smile and say ok. I say you give me my job back? He say you get big source. I no able say no. I say which source. He say no mind but start work. I say I need go prey for my Madam but I do in break. He say ok. I no go job 2 because I prey long time. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. We were planning on going through your blog from yesterday as the joint family situation is very important to the retirees living in joint family situation but we were not able to. The joint family living subcommittee came ready with your yesterday's blog with some passages and statements highlighted in yellow highlights. They also had invited some experts to review and discuss your comments but we could not proceed with the plan as the Lady came with her temple friends. She took over the conversation . They tried to convince us that their way of life is better. She and her friends said that in their culture the parents live like kings and queens. She told us that it is the responsibility of the kids to take care of their aging parents. They were vocal and somewhat loud. We told them that there has to be a balance as per your blogs, but they disagreed. They were quite loud and were disturbing the other guests in the café. The café manager tried to ask them to talk little less loudly because they were causing disturbance but they misbehaved with him and said that they are his customers because they bought something. He sarcastically said that they bought one Smile smoothie and they plan to stay for hours. the retirees then started leaving and we had to abandon the review of yesterday's blog. We only read today's blog.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today as the weather was very pleasant. The Smile Army volunteers did a good job in making sure that refreshments are there. Some of they skipped their classes to prepare food for Smile. Prof George was heard saying to one of the Arts professor was there that Smile really cares about her readers and dies not differentiate between anyone. The Dean heard that and said that she is an inspiration to all. Prof George replied that and she is so kind that if she does her own work, she does not blame her son. The Dean and many people then started playing darts.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been enthralling your readers by sculpting bouquets of your blogs. Yet though we appreciate the literary brilliance that you amply display, your zeal and passion to enhance global citizenry is not last on us. With a few carefully chosen words, spoken eloquently from your pen, you instantly turned the tide of fundamentalism and intolerance that was started to sweep through your readership like a tsunami. We, like your other populace of readership, are also in awe and bewilderment with your mastery of words and your positive perspectives.

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are continuing to review your blogs from last week to determine how religious tolerance and accommodation for diverse ideas can coexist. Our company employs people of a variety of faith, and these notions are useful to help for the advancement of our corporate culture.

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say you yell father little today. Father say father yes mind. Father say father very independent and make own breakfast. Father also help like wake Niklas skool and then help kris give tip what do office . Father say father go long walk because father very act. Father say father no want talk al good thing father do because father no want show. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah need wake 55 min before son so Hannah cut froot and make fresh kafee and make fresh oatmeal and make fresh smoothy and vegie omlete. Hannah say father then put froot in oatmeal and make kafee himself like put kreem in kaffee. Hannah say you please no wory and care you. Father walk lot like 10 min on driveway. I yell Niklas because he no go sit close and go stand nabor frontgarden. He say father tel him hide but me say he need be close so Niklas come when father call. He sy he tire because father call 2 min. Me say it he job. He say he bore. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk