Life is a combo, go with the menu


Image result for flower shops pictures











Father I told you that my son
didn't take me to any party 
or to dancing. I did that myself

BBQ was from my Club
don't twist facts to make others life 
miserable. 

You need to calm down and
leave everyone alone

Don't waste food
give it to Food Bank
cancel the party


It is Friday beautiful morning 19 C I am working full time today
playing Darts and Carpet Bowling too. It is 9.15, I am sitting in the
Billiard room writing my Blog also enjoying the scenic view
through the big glass panel of the window in front.

Yesterday very busy but it was great. At Noon was BBQ in the library
from my club. From 6 to 8 pm, my Youngest had his Graduation
Ceremony. He was awarded honor roll and  with medal in Math.
He is called Math Genie in his school.

The gathering for my late Husband in the Community Centre, was at
8.30 pm. I was happy that I managed to go in all the events. I was 
back home at 9.30. My Daughter in law Parents came at 11.30 night.
I stayed for a while to spend some time with them before going to bed.

It is Friday, first I was thinking to skip my office and to stay with the 
Guests at home. Then I decided to go to give space to my Daughter
in law. I have to leave her alone to spend time with her Parents. 
We always have to keep in mind that Personal space matters a lot 
to everyone. 

I have to make it clear to Father that personal space doesn't mean that 
you don't allow Niklas to watch TV in the room. It means we have to leave 
everyone alone for a while. to enjoy their own time.

Dear SA my Friend how your son doing now. I am sorry I had to ask
that before. I will pray for him. My Dear Smile Army Friends I told you
many times to have patience and always listen to your teachers.

Dear Retirees I attended everything the same evening and did Square 
dancing same day at Noon. Life is like a combo. It is sweet with full of 
bitterness. We have to go with the menu. Have to face and handle 
everything with grace.

Dear Retirees I am sad with Lady and also with the Retired Priest. 
They both are disturbing the whole atmosphere. To make it clear I am  
not supporting any particular values. Don't suspend membership of 
any of them but please don't talk about such things.

Dear Reader please go to Job 2 Supervisor, say sorry and request for
your Job 2 back. Don't leave your Job 1. You don't have to pray 
for me during work hours. Listen to Happy Worker please. 
She is your Friend.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs. Priest is here too. He is making some notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome psychologist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I so emotion read blog because it about kid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to

      Delete
    3. Good blog. Italian same problem

      Delete
    4. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
  5. Another amazing blog. Fresh blog every day

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said, buckle up and just enjoy the travel blog Kyle. Smile always serves us fresh ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  6. My mother in law reads your blogs but does not learn anything from it. I guess we should not be surprised because she is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. She does have the sharpest tongue though.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 2. Job worker 2 see my at door and say how you? I say I no want talk you I only want talk Supervisor. She say but Supervisor not here. I say but her car is in parking. She say yes because she left it yesterday. I say but why she no here? She say remember it weekend. I say but she sometime work on weekend I want check her office. She say but how can you go in office when she not there because you no work here and security will think you come to steel. I say that good point. She say yes I try help you. You can go prey Madam. I say but I no supose prey when I at work. She say yes but you no at work. I say yes that good point and go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. Many retirees cheered as they read your blog because you took the middle road and did not take sides with the East vs West discussion that the Lady and the Priest are engaged in. The Lady and the Priest were here too. They also appreciated that you did not want their memberships to be cancelled. As usual both pointed out that you are on their side. The retirees are perplexed that you can carry out so many diverse activities. Others were surprised that you can do all that in a single day!. The new retirees noted that square dancing and gathering for your husband are activities at the opposing end yet you carried them out in a matter of hours!

    The parents who attended the Smile with Smile program last evening are asking for advice about gaming. If you can please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy made spicy bread and gave it to all in the honour of your late husband. As there were a lot of people, she divided the bread in 4 quarters so all can get a chance to eat it. The meeting was a little somber but Prof George reminded us all that the lesson you have for us students in this blog is time management and perseverance. In seeing the puzzled look on our faces, he clarified that you were able to pack a lot of activities in a single day and not just the amount of activities, but some of them required strong will. When we still were unclear he said that the gathering for your late husband must be an emotionally trying moment for you but you did not let it interfere in your other activities. Sensing the somber mood, the Dean asked us all to read another blog and then we played darts

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you blog alway very good. Father say idea very good about all leave alone for while and have person space. Father say father yell Hannah because he say Hannah lot work to make bbq party. Father say father do lot work and Hannah no need do any. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because niklas time to ready for bbq. Hannah say there kris rib and kris chiken and kris skewer. Hannah say you no wory and take care you. Niklas say grandpapa say all need go out home because he need time alone. Grandpapa say you say that all need grandpapa alone. Niklas say grandpapa want all leeve house and go park so grandpapa get time alone him. Me explain father that it lot work Hannah to make bbq but father say he do all work but father only light bbq set and then go slip. Me say work is not to lite bbq but to get rib and chiken and skewer ready but he say Niklas can turn them. Me say that take 5 hour but father say no. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing dancer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk