What goes around comes around


Image result for flower shops pictures






Today please also read 
My Recipe Blog 
Thank You


It is Wednesday bright bit cloudy and cold morning with 14 C
I have taken out my favorite black sweater. I got it years back 
in London from Marks and Spencer, my favorite store.

It is 9.15, I am in the Billiard room everything is close here,
opens at 9.30. I am sitting on cozy black leather sofa, writing
my Blog also enjoying the scenic view. I can see all that through 
the big glass of window in front.

Weather in Canada is tricky, it is officially summer here but not 
comfortable to go outside. It is cold and windy. Not many days
we can enjoy outdoors. Most of the times we bundle up and
stay inside.

Summer is very short and not comfortable too. Most of the times, it is 
real hot but we Canadians manage to cope and enjoy. Try to do whatever 
we can. We always keep in mind that it is Canada so prepared for
anything, just bring it on.

Here at library, staff knows me well so I never have to wait outside. 
They treat me like one of them and open door for me. So nice of them.

My Dear Students I am thinking about your comments. I still can not 
understand all that, I mean about the Curriculum business. I don't 
deserve any such thing. I am not an author, not even a writer.

I jot down my stray thoughts to write my Blogs. That's it. I love 
all of you, all of my Readers Family and this is because of that.
You people gave me the favor because You people also love me.

What goes around comes around. That love is coming back to me.
I am happy for that.Thanks all of you specially to my Dear Friends 
Chancellor, Dean and George.

I have to go, it is 10 am, time to play darts. I am working full time today.
Will go back after 3 pm, playing carpet bowling too. Talk to you later 
My Friends. Have a Great day all of you.

Dear Retirees I just got your comments. I am very upset after reading that.
Why Priest always talks about Religion. Why he doesn't understand. I don't 
like to talk about mine or anyone else's Religion. Ask him not to do that.

Now about Temple issue. There is no issue. That is their Religion. Today is 
Big Day like Good Friday for them. Here in Toronto too is a big procession and Coffin is the replica of that. Everyone is crying because of the Holy Person, who was murdered about 1400 years back. Same like Christ for them.

Leave them alone and why you people still keep on spying. This is not fair.
Why 50 ft away or whatever. I request you people don't do that. It is nothing
with kids. Trust me, stop doing all that. Leave them alone and let them practice what they believe. Focus on something else, something positive.

Father Dear please stop making list of Temples and videos. Ask Football kids and everyone to stop that. Focus on something positive. Don't interfere with other people's Religion. Let them practice what they believe. 
Thank You.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile's Corner. Lots of customers today because it is Recipe Thursday. Priest got the customers Cherry Smoothie and offered it free along with veggie omelette to anyone who said Morning Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's recipe blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants talked about the situation with retirees and the temple.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I sorry that no able wait more time then 35 min. I no eat brakfast but I need go because 2 job

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good too. I go job worker 2 and say how you. She say I ok but why you come talk me? I say you do shoping internet? She say yes but am I not suppose be bad? I say yes but I want get something from far and I want ask you because you know how get from internet. She say oh so you say I bad but you only talk me because you need something from me . I say yes. She say ok that nice. I say I want something from Mark and Spencer. She say but that very expense and you no need able afford. I say yes but I plan do part time job. She say what you talk you already do 2 job you no able do 3. I say yes but Mark and Spencer my Madam favorite store so I want do shop there. She say so why you no ask you Madam because she know everything. I say yes but she no able tell me all thing because she very busy. Job worker 2 smile and say so I no bad after all I say no you bad but I no able go England so I need buy from net. She say ok I will tell you tomorow because I busy. She smile and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired dietitian read the blog. She also asked the hospital administrator to attend as this is something that they look forward to. Some of the ex-patients also attend the reading of the recipes as it is very important to them and they look forward to it. The retired chef is very pleased. He has been in contact with 5 star properties and recently came back from a tour. He and the cafe manager joined together to offer the egg and potato curry to all the guests as a goodwill gesture.

    The retirees also go through your other blog to us. The retired judge was here today and so was the lady She say crying. The retired judge admonished the retired detectives and told them that they should be ashamed of yourself for harassing law abiding people. The retired detectives said that they had no idea and had you not clarified the situation today, they would not have reported the issue. The retired priest was here for the reading but we noticed that he left midway during the blog reading. The lady kept crying. We asked her as to what the reason was and she said that these are tears of thanks to you because you saved the temple and the kids through the power of your pen. She also clarified that this is not a temple but called mosk. We all are very ashamed and also grateful to you for saving us for further embarassment

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. As usual the Dean stood up when listening to your blog. After the reading was over he said to us to write to you that it is the honour of the uni that we have adopted your blogs and not the other way around. He said that the humane learnings that you have shared throughout your writing has helped the students and the staff to be better people. He was then heard saying to Prof George that how can author be so humble that she gives so much to all and takes no credit. Prof George was busy taking 2 copies of the recipe blog. Another professor jokingly said to him that if you keep going at this rate you will put on a few pounds. Prof George responded that this is not an issue as Smile recipes are very healthy. He said you better believe it because thats all that we get at home. They both laughed.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another fresh new blog from Smile today. How does she do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blog. Smile is an artist and a professional. She is a factory of ideas and words

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing recipe writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you stop father project. Father say father angle but father mind. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you recipe kris good. Hannah say she try and give nabor and give Niklas. Hannah say you kris care Niklases. Hannah say thank. Niklas say all futbol kid stop video because Niklas trik and say if they stop video Niklas give bier. Niklas say they want bier and no kare video. Some futbol kid say it lot work and no injoy anymore. Father very low because father project stop. Niklas give bier to futbol kid from poket. He no inuff mony so me give Euro too. Father sad. Niklas happy. Hannah happy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I am tired of people commenting without reading

      I know, I know ....

      Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

      Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk