Age, Cast, Creed Nothing Matters


Image result for flower shops pictures














It is Monday sunny beautiful morning with 19 C. Yesterday was raining
so it is a scenic view. I am enjoying so many shades of green and the
smiley faces of colorful flowers on the front garden across.

Birds are talking to each other from tree tops, I think they are going 
to have some party. Everyone is in a party mood. I am working 
part time today. Playing Darts only no carpet bowling today.

This is my last weekend in Toronto. Countdown will start from today.
Yesterday I was at the wedding. It was a festive atmosphere. It was 
good to watch the happy faces and the colorful dresses all around.
I enjoyed the whole event, specially the music in the background.

When I was leaving for the wedding, one of my friend called, her father
died couple of weeks back. Friday night, she is arranging small gathering 
for her father. Life and Death are two ultimate realities. We have to 
accept and embrace whatever is there.

I will try to attend if I will be done with my packing by that time.
She is my friend but is of my daughter's age. I think age, cast and
creed nothing matters in friendship. We have to be on the same page
same wave length, that matters.

Retirees my Friends I just got your comments. There was not any typing error. It was all correct. I am not a big author so don't need editing
done by someone else. I jot down my stray thoughts to write my Blogs.
Don't you people worry about that.

I don't sleep or take rest during day time so don't you worry. I had my 
banana strawberry smoothie and cheese triangle with crackers. I had that
in between, doesn't take long. Writing my Blog is my hobby, I enjoy that.
I was writing that after I was back from Costco.

My Dear Reader I am so happy for you that you got your Job 2 back.
Say thanks to your Supervisor. She is my Friend. Now don't talk about
my Blogs please and focus on your work.

Kris Dear you have to cancel the party as Hannah is sick. She is getting
drips going to emergency and Father is such a selfish person, enjoying
his party. He is very mean person I am sorry to say.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate noticeboard. It was already there when I got there

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmeet posted it. He said that the box of Smile Donuts was already there. The note said that it is from a SA

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome person. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted the blog in all the noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile Walk South was a blast. It was a full house and we decided to take the nature route. Smile's blog's has shown us how to look at nature with fresh eyes

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We discussed the blogs during the SWN.

      Cleo

      Delete
  5. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Supervisor job 2 and say her that I want thank you and I also want you autograph. She say what you mean I say that I want you autograph because you like big shot. She say me? I say yes because you my Madam friend. I think she remember joke and go. I will try get autograph tomorrow. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired author was surprised that you don't have an editor and are continuing to write these blogs without any help on a daily basis. The retired author noted that this is not feasible even for an average writer yet you continue to produce masterpieces after masterpieces on a regular basis.

    The retirees have been reviewing your blog for fitness advice. We are wondering how it is even possible that someone to have so many activities on a single day. The new retirees thought that you probably use supplements but the retired health expert and the retired nutritionist clarified that you have already provided confirmations that you don't rely on that. If you can please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students are continuing to face some harsh treatment from their parents. The parents don't believe us when we tell them where we are going. The expect that we will stay home al the time and play one or two video games. IF we ask for more games then they remind us of the amount of money they are spending on us. They make sure to include every penny that they are spending. One student said that his dad also include the mobile phone bill in that. We are wondering if you can please help and suggest what we can say to them to make them understand that we are human too.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh new blog with fresh new concept. How does Smile do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a class act. Thats why she has such a vast and diverse readership. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot all time. Like you say father shellfish one day and you say father brain problem and you say father sik. Father say all party so what father do rong. Father say if father invite some people home no mean that father bad guy. Father say it normal in Deutschland that guest eet when some invite them home. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset today. Hannah say Hannah gooder and no need drip. Hannah say you please no wory Hannah because Hannah no angle. Hannah say Hananh wake 55 min early because Hannah need prey you to Hannah say Hannah wory you because you no good eeter and no good slipper. Me say father that cancel party but father no want cancel and say Hannah ok and no drip today. Me say him what me do. Father say you do no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a brilliant artistic blog. Don't believe me? Have a look:

    "I am enjoying so many shades of green and the
    smiley faces of colorful flowers on the front garden across.

    Birds are talking to each other from tree tops, I think they are going
    to have some party. Everyone is in a party mood. "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk