Happiness is Power or Special Delivery ??


Image result for flowers pictures










Kris Dear please stop
Father, Niklas and Football Kids

from making videos and lists of Temple

Don't give computer to Father to 
play with other people's Religion

Everyone has right to practice
what they believe



It is Tuesday mixed cloudy and sunny morning with 15 C gusts 30 km
I don't work on Tuesdays. It is my calls and walk day. It is 11.30, I am 
at Tim Horton. Enjoying my Coffee writing my Blog. High school 
students are all around, it is a festive atmosphere. 

In the morning I called one of my Daughters She lives in Grimbsy. 
She has her exams tomorrow at Hull university. Hull is one hour away 
from her place. After that, two more years will be left for her 
BSc Hons in Mathematics.

She was doing her Engineering, it was her final year, at that time she got
the News that her Daughter is Autistic. It was like a bomb shell. Even 
one person in your family matters a lot, can change your entire life.

She lost interest in everything. Her focus was on how to make her daughter 
a normal person. All her efforts, years of speech therapy, all her life, 
her career, she gave everything to her but nothing worked out. 

At that time her Daughter was 2 years old, now she is 26 and lives in 
Home in London. Time flies and I believe that a pinch of Power of God, 
is imparted in every Human, that makes us keep going. Every month 
she goes from Grimbsy to see her Daughter.

My Daughter managed rest of her family. She has two sons and one 
more daughter. She is doing her degree from open university. She 
wants to give time to her family too, not just to focus on her own self.

Happiness has many connections. We can not ignore any. Happiness 
is very complex. Sometimes I think it is like a Mist, coming out of 
sprinklers and showers our hearts.

Sometimes looks to me like a Power House, emitting charged particles 
all around, which imparts energy and give us strength. 

Is it a powerful Beam of Light, which penetrates through our 
Mind and Body, to give us a clear direction?

Is it simply a connection of love within Family or Bond between Humans?

Can we touch it to get a feel or it travels through Rays? 

Is it Power of  Speech or print, which imparts it's energy when we 
get phone calls or Messages and Comments on our Facebook?

What is Happiness ?? I am really confused I can not figure out.

I think Happiness is energy, very powerful which engulfs and 
wipes out all Negatives. It is Total Plus, strong Positivity.

It can evolve from any person, place or thing. Any Person, any Thing 
any Place, enough to make us happy. Not only we humans, the whole 
atmosphere gets transformation from Gloom to Glee.

I get it, Happiness is a Message from God Almighty. He picks any of 
His Creatures Big or Small or any object from His Kingdom to deliver
Happiness to His people. 

We have to take Happiness as Special Delivery.
Special Bond between God and His Creatures. 

My Dear Retirees I just got your comments, Priest is right, I always have
time for my Readers. They all are very important to me. Please no name 
calling and no suspension of his membership.

I request everyone of you, please leave the Temple alone. Please stop
monitoring and keep away from their premises. I assure you that
nothing wrong can happen when Kids are with their Moms. 
Trust me, they will be safe. Now focus on other things.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are coming in early now as it gets crowded in my shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster. Thanks to SA

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Please no thank me. Thank Smile

      Smile Adict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She has an awesome grand daughter! She has an awesome grand daughter! She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for writing blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog. The newcomers cant believe that there is so much variety this blog has. Every day there is a new topic and each one very interesting

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants, they were still talking about the parenting blogs from earlier. Smile writes so much that it is difficult to keep up with her

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come to talk work and say how you. I say I very emotion. He say what hapen. I say I no supose talk because you get alergy. He say what you mean? I say remember when I talk blog you get alergy and you voice get bad. He get small alergy. He say remember what she say that focus work. I say yes but she dauter lot problem but Madam no talk about her but try help reader family all time. She very nolege but she no talk her nolege but try tell us what do. She go gorment conference and meet mayor but she write blog to help reader. I wanted to say more but he say he need go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were very much touched by the emotional details that you shared. Many retirees had to wipe tears from their eyes. The retirees passed a resolution for your daughter's courage. Some retirees were upset with your son that he failed to play any constructive role to help her autistic niece. Some retirees pointed out that it could be because he was away but others laughed and said that it probably was a good thing otherwise he would have created more issues

    The retired priest expressed his thanks to you for reinstating the membership. The retired priest was again apologetic and again pointed out to us that your Christian spirit has a lot to do with this forgiveness.

    Some retirees were somewhat concerned at a temple incident. They went near the temple. As per your instructions as well as the ruling from the judge, they were at least 50 feet away from the temple. They heard loud noises coming from the temple. This included shouting as well sounds of hitting. We then used binoculars and observed that they are hitting each other perhaps hitting children. Some had their shirts torn off. They may operating a clandestine operation because they were wearing black clothes. Today the retired police detectives and the retired private detectives observed that they are marching in a funeral procession with caskets. They marched all the way to the temple. The retirees think that they may be burying the victims of last night incident in the vicinity of the temple. The lady was there today at the procession. She was crying as well as a no of people were crying too. We wanted to present the video evidence of killings and other atrocities to the authorities and get the temple to shut down but the retired police detectives pointed out that we should ask the retired judge and you for approval for additional surveillance as there may be bigger crimes taking place here. The retired judge was not available today. We should be able to wrap up our investigation in a day or two and get the kids to a safe environment.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We were all very upset after reading your blog. The Smile Army was bawling. Prof George was emotional .The Dean also was seen using a tissue.We cant write much today except to say that your daughter has handled it very well

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing grandmother. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. She has amazing grand kids. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say why you say Kris stop make video. Father say it no Kris project and Kris no otherity to stop. Father say father big boss and father tell all what do. Father say father try keep all bissee and also get temple close. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris problem becuase kris fuud and niklas place put. Hannah say Hannah need make nu fuud for father all day so what do with old fud? Hannah say you doter kris brave probably because you. Hannah say thank because you kris help Niklases. Me no able stop father because father yell me and say who father me or father. Me say Niklas no do but he say he only lisen you. Me say smile say no do so he stop. Me explain that you no want futbol kid make video so he go today to talk them. Father anger. Niklas tire. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God! What is going on here. Stop this madness please. I know, I know ....

    Great work mrizvi. You made my day. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmm ddddddddddoooooooowwwwwwwn
    Yes we do need to be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You did well kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never seen a better description of happiness. Have you?

    "Happiness has many connections. We can not ignore any. Happiness
    is very complex. Sometimes I think it is like a Mist, coming out of
    sprinklers and showers our hearts.

    Sometimes looks to me like a Power House, emitting charged particles
    all around, which imparts energy and give us strength.

    Is it a powerful Beam of Light, which penetrates through our
    Mind and Body, to give us a clear direction?

    Is it simply a connection of love within Family or Bond between Humans?

    Can we touch it to get a feel or it travels through Rays?

    Is it Power of Speech or print, which imparts it's energy when we
    get phone calls or Messages and Comments on our Facebook?"

    And here is a definition of happiness. I am challenging anyone to provide a better example from any author, alive or dead.

    "What is Happiness ?? I am really confused I can not figure out.

    I think Happiness is energy, very powerful which engulfs and
    wipes out all Negatives. It is Total Plus, strong Positivity."

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk