Coffee House


Image result for flower shops pictures







Kris Dear No Party please
Don't yell at Niklas
Not his fault

Dear Reader please go to Supervisor
for your Job 1 
You have to do 2 proud Job 



It is Tuesday morning beautiful with 23 C bit windy. I need light jacket. 
I don't work on Tuesdays, it is my calls and walk day. I wont call my 
Daughters. They are busy today. 

My daughter in Grimsby busy with her friends, finalizing arrangements 
for some big event on the coming weekend. Others are at work. I called my 
Elder Brother's wife. Her son visiting with family from London. I talked 
to him and his wife too.

It is 11.30, time for my walk. It is 12.15, I am at Tim Horton, after 
long time I had toasted raisin biscuit with jam. Enjoying my coffee 
and writing my Blog.

Yesterday evening I was at Pickering Town Centre to get some gifts.
I give my Daughters and Grand kids some cash money to get whatever
they want. I have to buy for couple of other people.

I got stoles for my cousin, her daughter and for my grade 7th school friend.
My Daughter in law's mother coming next week, I got for her a beautiful 
hand bag from Le Chateu, French store.

I love to give gifts but I am not good at buying things for others. I always 
get confused. It is hard to decide. I think I am not good reading people's 
mind. For myself , I never had any problem.

I have my own rules, never go to high class stores. I don't enjoy high 
class things. I pick right away what clicks to my mind. For others it is 
tough for me, so many things go on cluttering my mind like it must be 
quality stuff and also to her taste, enough to make me confuse.

Anyway it is done now. It is 12.45 Coffee House not full still full of life.
Some students in groups are here, that is enough to give color to the
atmosphere. This is their last month in school so everyone is in partying
mood. It is their age, their time to enjoy life in full.

It is 1.30 I am done with my coffee and my Blog, time to go now.
My Eldest must be awake, waiting for his banana strawberry
shake. Master Golden and My Youngest also about to come.
I will be busy with them.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog and her kindness to her readers. both young and old. A no. of people talked about her writing. She writes so flowery blogs

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. I held a special meeting today about Smile's blog. It was literally house full.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 1 but Mr. Supervisor no there so I go . Happy Worker see me when I leve and say that you start work but I say I no able work because I fire. She say no you no fire. She say why you no wait but i say my Madam no say me to wait. Happy Worker say if you wait for 5-10 min then may be he come back but I say no may be he hide from me. She say why would he do that ? I say because he nice and no want fire me again. She say no he just go for lunch or something. I say I will check with my Madam. If she no write for me then I will not come. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were somewhat surprised that you do so much shopping for your daughters and other relatives. The retirees also noticed that you went for shopping on the same day that you went to Tim Hortons coffee shop. As you know the retirees do not do that much activity on a a single day or even in a week.

    The Lady was here and she brought with her some friends from the temple to talk to us. She mentioned that she stayed up almost all night about a day ago so thats why she didnt come today. She mentioned that they all pray all night. Some retirees think that they probably spend all night partying but we didnt mention to her because they can party inside a private place if they want ie it is not illegal. She invited us to some event in about 2 days but we are reluctant to go to the temple.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and professors read your blog at the SRC today. We were thinking of reading it at the Smile garden but it is very hot. The Smile Army has been working a lot and Smile feed program has also started.
    These volunteers have been working outside in significant heat. The Dean asked them to come to the SRC to get some rest but they only stayed till the blog was complete and left after that. They said that they need to focus on the garden because you like nature a lot. One of professors smiled and was heard saying to Prof George that these students deserve a lot of credit. They are selflessly doing a lot and under some very harsh conditions. The Dean heard that and said to them, that yes but Smile cares about them and about all her readers. Thats why she is perhaps the only author who can have people working all afternoon in sweltering heat to do gardening. Prof George said that not only them but if Lucy is allowed, she would love to join them and become a Smile volunteer also

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another fresh blog. How does Smile do it?!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its a fresh blog. What do you expect?

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father sick and no able coment. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father niklas sik today. Hannah say it Hannah fault because Hannah start make food for new party and no hide. Hannah say you please take kris care because you kris act. Me take father imergenncy but doctor laff because father tummy pane. Father say he want drip but doctor say he need walk. Me yell Niklas because he no take father walk. He say it no his fault. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OKKKKK!! I guess the upside world will continue. I wonder what kids learn in school these days? Anything?

    Thank you mrizvi. Your comment is bang on. So kind of you. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Plunker, keep going this way and you will have a short life. Just dont stress yourself too much and also remember Smile wants us to be kind

    Nice one mrizvi. Absolutely brilliant and insightful comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk