Time flies value the moments in hand


Image result for flower shops pictures








Dear Retirees I told you before 
that I don't take any supplements



It is Tuesday morning sunny bright beautiful with 21 C
Dear Readers you people must be thinking why I am writing 
this sunny beautiful morning sort of repetition every day. 
My Dear this is very important piece of writing.

I believe that words play very important part in our life. 
Words from our own self and also from other people around.
It can make or break our day. It can ruin our day, change 
our mood, our direction.

It can flip our gloomy day into a happy one so never take it lightly.
This is very important to begin your day with some positive words.
It will give very positive impact and will be a great help in changing
your entire day plan. Go with that.

Write some positive words on a piece of paper and keep it on your table.
Put it on any table where you can see it more often during your day.
Words become more powerful when you write it down. It will be like 
print material. Your mind will fax it to your brain for processing.

If words are positive then our brain will order our body to act in the 
positive direction. That will be enough to brighten your day. Our days
more or less remain the same. We have to use different tactics to
change that and to brighten it up, to move on.

I remember that I am 75 years old with a fragile body, I know that,
it is a fact of life. But my Dear I go on tricking myself, go on writing 
and doing things. It works.

It is 11.30, I am at Tim Horton enjoying my coffee and toasted raisin
biscuit writing my Blog. My Daughter in law parents are at my 
place. It is good that they will spend time alone with their daughter.

We have to give space to everyone around. Everyone needs some 
privacy to enjoy. Father, it is not like that you have to kick everyone
out of the house to enjoy your space. We have to leave and give
space to others to enjoy.

Time is running out. My travel date is just around the corner. 
That is this Sunday morning. I am not working, today is my calls
and walk day. It is 12.30, I am done with my coffee and my Blog.

Time to go home now, I will walk through the flower market to enjoy. 
My Eldest must be waiting for his banana shake and scrambled
eggs. He likes that. I will be happy and enjoy his company. He will be
gone by September. Time flies we have to value the moments in hand.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs forget autograph and focus on your work.
Dear Students as I mentioned in my earlier Blogs that bond between
Parents and kids is like love and hate relationship. 

You have to take as it is. They believe that strictness is directly proportional 
to your bright future ahead. They do it in good faith. They have their strong 
belief, that you will realize after, not now so they don't care. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. I am out of supplies as customers start coming in from early morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs . Thaks Smile Addict (SA)

      Marg

      Delete
    2. No thank me. Thank Smile. She v. good

      thanks
      Smile Addict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Positive Words sayer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 2 Supervisor and I say how you. She say I ok. I say her you suppose say I very great. She say what you mean? I say it very important that we use positive word. She say yes you right but why you come. I say I come to tell you I no need autograph. She say ok. I she start get small allergy. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate blog today. We have a retired human behaviour consultant and he was surprised that your technique of modelling behaviour and thoughts is so simple yet so potent. The retired human behaviour consultant used to help many corporate clients so many retirees were surprised that to him it is a novel technique. The retired brain physiologist pointed out some physical connections in the brain that may be causing this. He was using technical terms that he was using which were new to us. They thought that perhaps you have thought through the human physiology

    The Lady also came today. She said that in the Eastern culture they pray multiple times during the day as opposed to Sundays only. She said that helps stabilize mood. She wanted to tell more but many retirees started leaving

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is quite unique. Our VP Marketing is going to explore this further to determine if positive words can also have an influence in the marketing campaigns.

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students want to thank you for your advice and guidance. Our parents compare us with our siblings too. We understand that they want to create a healthy competition but it creates a very difficult situation. We cant be always trying to do something better than someone else.

    Some parents also want us to take lunch from home. We think that they are doing that so we eat healthy, though one student has a suspicion that it is to save money, but regardless of the intent, it is not realistic to expect that we wont have any fun.

    We know that the lucky guy is not going through this so you may not be able to relate to it but it is a difficult situation for us.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father very down because Deutschland lost world cup. Father say father cancel party because no point. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say party cancel but what do with all fuud. Hannah say Hannah want give to fuud bank but no lisen Hannah. Hannah say you please not care and no rite good Hannah. Niklas say grandpapa and all very sad because we teem very bad and no no how win. Niklas say he plan stop play futbol because German suk. Me sad to that Deuthchland lose cup and no champion now. Father say party cancel. Me say cancel. You say cancel. Niklas say cancel but Hannah say no cancel. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete
  13. Is Smile a brilliant psychologist or what! Look at this:
    Write some positive words on a piece of paper and keep it on your table.
    Put it on any table where you can see it more often during your day.
    Words become more powerful when you write it down. It will be like
    print material. Your mind will fax it to your brain for processing.

    If words are positive then our brain will order our body to act in the
    positive direction. That will be enough to brighten your day. "

    Brilliant !!
    "

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk