Happiness comes from inside


Image result for flower shops pictures













It is Monday beautiful morning with 15 C, windy a bit cold.
It is 9.15, I am in the Billiard room. I am working part time today 
no carpet bowling only darts. I am enjoying the scenic view
through the window also writing my Blog.

Thinking about my Dear Readers Family. My friend Happy Reader 
and Mother in law not listening to me. They never stop writing
negative comments. One starts and the other is always there 
to take a shot back.

Father is same, invited 500 people and asked Hannah to cook for
all of them. I am scared now she will go to emergency to get drips.
Niklas has to take Father for morning walks. No one cares about 
his school and studies. Father throwing ice and light on Niklas face.

Father uses mirror to reflect sunlight on Niklas eyes, feels very happy
as if doing some science experiments. I have written so much to stop 
all that but nothing working. I am praying for my Friends
Hannah and Niklas.

It is 9.30, I am in the library, it is opened now. There is some program 
going on. Moms with kids and strollers are here. I started thinking
about my Mom. There was no such thing in their days.

They had no choice but to stuck with their kids for most of their lives.
They never complained and look at us, we have so many outlets to
get out still always have something to complain about.

I think happiness comes from inside. Everything else 
is secondary, doesn't mean anything, doesn't matter. 

Dear Retirees I just got your comments. I am not in favor of monitoring
things at Temple or anywhere. Everything is related to their Religion.
We don't have to interfere.

Everyone has right to practice what they believe. Leave them alone.
I don't agree to cross the boundary and force people to do what we
believe is right for them and their kids.

Kris Dear Stop Father from making video of Temple. It is not fair 
to spy on people's Holy Places and blackmail. We have to respect 
everyone's opinion, faith and Religion. 

I strongly condemn this act. If Father doesn't agree ask him please not to read my Blogs. I am very sad, because of all this. How come my Readers Family harassing other people. I request everyone please don't do that.

Please keep the atmosphere of Blog reading sessions free from discussing
Cast and Creed. These are messages of Happiness for all people around
not to spread Hatred in Human Family.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog. Participants pointed out that Smile is talking about empathy and religious tolerance

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am feeling down today. I felt even worse when I read the blog because all the kids will be taken away

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say how you. He say why you keep ask. I busy and no time blog. I say I no want talk blog. I want ask if you complain. He say what you mean. I say remember you complain that you head pain. He say what you mean. I say I want tell you that there lot outlet and no need complain. He say what you talk. I say I no supose talk blog unless you ask. I think he get alergy and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees wanted to thank you for writing your comments. The retirees spent a lot of time today to decipher your message to us. The retirees concluded the following 2 key messages:

    - you are in agreement of suspending the membership of the retired and disgraced Priest. We are saying this because you have not asked us to revoke the suspension
    - you are not in favour of monitoring and/or surveillance at the temple

    The retired priest requested that we wait for your formal confirmation of his suspension before we make it permanent. The retired judge who was presiding the meeting, mentioned that you are very busy and have a lot of things to do. You cant be expected to confirm each and every detail of each reader. The retired priest indicated that your readers are very important to you. The retired judge took that into account and mentioned that if you do not request his reinstatement by Friday, Jun 8, 2018 6 pm EDT then the suspension will be confirmed.

    The retired judge also asked the retired private detectives and the retired police detectives as well as all the retired surveillance agencies to not conduct any surveillance within 50 feet of the temple premises. The retired child welfare activists, the retired human right watchers, the Smile with Smile subcommittee protested as they heard shouting from inside the temple but the retired judge clarified that you have already taken the children's condition into account. The meeting then dispersed until tomorrow

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. It was formally announced by the Dean that the curriculum has been updated to include references to your blog. The Dean clarified that the faculties which will make use of your blog include the Faculties of Literature, Journalism, Philosophy, Spiritual Learning and Meditative Sciences, Health as well as Psychology. The chancellor was there as well during the announcement and joked that the Dean is making it more complicated then it needs to be. He said to the Dean, just tell them that all the Arts and Humanities curriculum will include references to Smile. The Smile Army volunteers were very pleased that the curriculum has been updated. They raised slogans for you. Prof George and the Dean tried to calm them down because they dont want the Smile Army to misbehave in front of the Dean and other professors. Prof George was heard saying to another senior professor that the Dean was thinking of having today's announcement at the Smile Garden so it is away form the Prof's offices but the Chancellor insisted that it be here. Apparently Chancellor's wife and Mrs. Lucy are very close friends.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have been reviewing your blogs from the last few days. Your blogs appear to us to be a manifesto of diversity, religious and cultural tolerance. These issues are managed by our HR department and our VP of HR has been tasked to review them further and make policy decisions about them

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. yet another new blog today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. Smile does not just have a new idea every day, she also writes so well. Pretty amazing

      newbie

      Delete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing dart player, She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say father no do video temple. Father say father no bad. Father say father bussiee but wil rite more next day. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because Hannah need start thro some fuud like sallad because it start turn bad. Hannah say Hannah need take some fudd out frige because Hannah need cuuk more. Hannah say father only like fresh so Hannah need make fresh fud all day and then put in frige. Hannah say you no wory Hannah but pleeese try save Niklas. Hannah say you do kris good by save Niklases. Niklas say he injoy new project because he go make video but he no smoke because you say no. Niklas say futbol kid like project to because they smoke and say it good. Niklas say grandpap act like big boss and injoy. Me say father you no supose make video so father say he no plan make video,, he only tell futbol kid what do and it ony futbol kid who make video. Me say they no alow lisen blog and father laf and say they no lisen blog any time any way. Me tell Niklas use competer to make list and then give father so father go talk Chancelor and police and get peeple in jail. Father hapy. Niklas hapy. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Myyyy Gaud! This is no good. Every single day! Can someone help? I know, I know, I need to be kind

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a very brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Calm down Plunker. Dont be overly dramatic. At least these are not alternative facts :-)

    Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk