Writings are like permanent markers


Image result for birds in garden pictures













It is Tuesday bright morning but not sunny, raining since
last night still drizzling. I don't work on Tuesdays. It is 
my Calls and laundry day and of course for my walk.

It is 16 C, perfect to get out, I am going downstairs to check the rain.
The glass top of my patio table in my back garden, works for me 
like an apparatus. I can figure out whether it is raining or not, same 
with snow, I can figure out what to wear. 

It is still raining, looks like it will stop after a while. I can wait. For now,
I am making calls and doing my hair color. I called one of my school friend.

She lives in Markham 20 minutes away but we don't drive so we don't see
each other, still talk every week to keep connection alive.

We talk about the time spent together, about the people of our class from 
the year 1960. Where are they what they doing now. We also talk about 
TV shows, what to watch. When we are connected, we can think alike. 
These things matter a lot specially in the last leg of our life. 

I called my husband's sister and his sister in law. They live back home. 
I also called my elder brother's wife, we talk twice a week.  I am done with
my calls and my hair color now getting ready for my walk. I will call my
Younger brother and my Daughters after I be back.

It is 1 pm rain stopped, I was at my driveway and it started drizzling. 
I already made up my mind to walk not going to change now. I grabbed 
my maroon umbrella, got 2 years back for three dollars from Dollar store.

I am on Whites Road, rain drops playing melodious music on my 
umbrella. Everything looking great after the morning shower. 
I am glad that I didn't change my mind.

It is 1.30, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my coffee writing my Blog.
My Dear Readers when we write something, it has to be positive or 
at least neutral. Writing is like a print, like a permanent marker.
We have to use it very carefully.

Try to handle with care, it can make or break people's heart. We don't 
have to discuss people's dressing, this is personal matter. We have to 
avoid to talk about the things, personal for people. Nobody likes 
that his/her matters to be discussed publicly.

Be patient with the Lady, give her time and space. Try to give my Blogs,
she needs time, she will be back. Don't suspend Retired Priest membership.
I don't like anyone be singled out. We Humans are Creatures of same God.
Please don't discuss religion, cast and creed. 

What is personal has to be personal. Just to let you people know that
I don't sleep before midnight. Don't feel bad about my son's reading
late night. We have to appreciate and give value the time spent with 
our kids. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are flocking to my shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate noticeboards. It was already posted when I went to post it

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I waited for 40 min but the fresh donut no available. I sorry but I no want donut if no fresh because this Smile donut and not SA donut

      SA

      Delete
  3. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is so awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome writer! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say how you. He say I need to finish a report in the next 10 mins so I am quite busy right now. I say you need to be careful what you write. He say what you mean? I say writing is like permanent marker. He say what you talk? I say my Madam explain in blog. He say what you say? I say let me bring blog because my Madam explain. He say remember she say that you no supose talk blog. I say yes but she say I no supose if no one ask but you ask so I bring blog and explain. I think he alergy and he voice bad . He say me to go and close door. I plan go again in 5 min and check. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees have thus far been unsuccessful to find the lady. We conducted multiple reconnaissance missions today but came up empty handed. The retirees however had some success as we came across a retired police detective and a retired private detective. They have both joined us after they found out this blog reading. They will join us for the search operations that we are conducting. The search is being termed as Heejab Lady Search Operations. The retired chief executive however wanted us to confirm with you for your approval. If you can please let us know

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of engineering participated in the reading of the blog. They wanted to ask your help for an engineering issue that they are facing. There challenge is that the thesis writing is an issue. They did mention that this is a technical issue so perhaps you will not be able to help and were reluctant to ask but Prof George insisted that we write this issue as you have surprised many in the past. The senior engineering professors were hesitating but the Dean also jumped in and said that it is worth asking you.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. We always viewed your blogs as a piece of literary artistry. Little did we realize that these are not an artistic marvel but also a philosophical goldmine. The therapeutic medicine that you dish out on a daily basis helps soothe the nerves of your ardent fans, like us.

    thank you for making our days brigher
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another new blog today. How does Smile do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile is a wizard. Just assume that you will get a new one tomorrow. So enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Father say you no yell father today. Father say you probably forget. Father say he joke, please no mind. Father say why you go in rain. Father say you can slip. Father say father no go when rain because father no want slip. Father say you no need thank because father angle. Father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you kris act and kris kind. Hannah say you kris care Niklases. Hannah say you please care you and no go rain. Hannah say Hannah niklas sik but it ok because it wether. Me say father go mall because he no go any but father say it cloud and father no want go because it can rain. Me say I take him in car but he say he no want go in driveway because driveway slip. Father than ask me see show on tele with fahter. Me say me busie but he say you Kris do. Me say see with Niklas but father say Niklas talk. Me yell Niklas but he say he no want. Me cut net. He say he no care. Me cut fone. He sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. I guess I am wasting my energy in trying to teach the kids. They will never learn

      thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

      Delete
    2. You are right, why bang your head against the wall. You already know that we have tried but it is just a waste. Also, Smile has asked us to be kind

      much appreciated mrizvi for letting us know that this is a good post

      Delete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk