Like a love and hate seesaw


Image result for flowers and birds pictures







Today please read my
Recipe Blog too
Thank You



Dear Retirees
Please don't search for the Lady
Leave her alone

She is not a criminal
Please don't involve people
to look for her

Dear Students
Please elaborate
the problem regarding
Thesis writing
I can not figure out

Dear Kris 
Please don't cut Niklas 
Net and Phone
Leave Him alone


It is Wednesday beautiful sunny morning with 14 C
Today my son has to go to his downtown office. He left
at 7.30. One of my friend who works for Real estate, will pick
me up for my work at 9.30, I am working full time today. 

I am enjoying my walk at my driveway waiting for my friend's
white car. Red and yellow Tulips looking beautiful on the front garden 
of my next door neighbor. Birds calling from the tree across. 
Everything is back to life .

It is 9.45, I am in my office cubicle writing my Blog. Thinking about
my Dear Readers. I will write after as Darts will start at 10 so no time
I have to go now.

It is 12.20, I am done with my Darts and also with my lunch. One banana, 
three crackers and one cheese triangle. I am back in my office cubicle.
Thinking about my Dear Students. They are back from Uni. Now they
are full time with their parents. It is tough for everyone.

Parents and kids relationship is like a love and hate seesaw sort of 
relationship. This is the same for generations, nothing changed 
from our times.

In our days there was no internet no video games still parents had
their own different ways to rule their kids. It is not going anywhere
till you have kids of your own so it will take a while.

After that this equilibrium between love and hate will not be the same.
The hate factor quickly starts diminishing until at my age, this will 
completely be vanished, as if it was never there.

Now I love my Mom with all my heart and miss her every moment.
It is too late now so my Dear take it like that and try to handle 
tactfully, like everyone does, like we did before.

Keep in mind that at your age it looks like tug of war. Be strong
and have patience to face whatever is there. It will be over, 
needs time. I love you my Dear.

I am enjoying the scenic view of the back garden of library. I see through 
the glass panels, squirrels playing around, couple of dogs enjoying their 
walk and birds playing hide and seek in the trees around. 
It is time to go for my bowling, talk to you later my Friends.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There is a bigger than usual turnout today as customers want to get a copy of the recipe blog. There are some who wants to have multiple copies but I am asking everyone to take one copy only

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the recipe blog also

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting today was about organizational issue but all everyone wanted to talk about was Smile's blog

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome nature lover ! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline. I was feeling very low today but your blog helped me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Yesterday I go Mr Supervisor again after 5 minute but he lot alergy and he fire me. I say why you fire but he close door. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your blog today. It being the recipe Thursday, there was a lot of people who came to listen to the blog. The retired chef and the cafe manager led the reading of the blog. The hospital administrator wanted us to thank you as your recipes are helping a lot of patients to eat healthy meals. Sometimes they ask for seconds, which the hospital staff refuse

    The retirees have cancelled the search for the Heejab lady as per your instructions. We had the search party on the go but we called them back immediately as per your instructions.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read you blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army volunteers were very pleased as the recipes that you provide are easy to make. Prof George took 2 copies of the recipe as is the norm. The great friends also came in, they have been coming infrequently. The Dean was somewhat concerned because he does not want them to go back to their old ways. Prof George joked and said that the recipes are what is pulling them back. The Dean smiled and said hopefully they get some brain food too

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another new blog from Smile today. I mean new ideas and new concepts!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is Smile. She can whip up ideas in a matter of minutes!!

      enjoy
      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing recipe writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father sick today. Father say father need go doctor and emergency. Father say you please no wory. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah make kris mistake. Hannah say Hannah make kris food and no put in small pot and no hide father. Hannah say father eat and get sick. Hannah say you please niklas wory because Hannah will take care father. Grandpapa eat lot and get sick. Grandpapa yell me and say me no care but me no no what me fault. Father get very sick and me need take him emergency because tumy hurt. Doctor say he eat lot but father say put drip. Doctor laff. Fahter anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

    Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk