Maroon umbrella, I miss you my friend


Image result for flowers and birds pictures









Niklas My Friend
It is good you are not missing 
school. 

You don't have to wake up 
early to go with Father
Focus on your school.

Kris Dear don't yell at Niklas
Yell at Father if you can

It is father fault not Niklas
Please leaver him alone



It is Tuesday, cloudy with 19 C, chances of rain after 2 pm
so there is a time bracket for my walk. I have to come back
from my walk before 2 pm as I don't have my umbrella.

My maroon umbrella was broken last week. I was having my walk 
it was light drizzle but gusts were strong, enough to do all the damage.
I don't work on Tuesdays. It is my Calls and walk day.

I was on computer for a while also made porridge. I make that for 
about a week and store in my fridge. Every morning I take 2 Tbs 
from that pour some milk and sugar, microwave for 1 minute. 
It is as good as fresh.

I made couple of calls. One to my husband's niece. She lives in Sudbury
5 hours drive from here. I also called my Elder brother's wife. She
lives in Aurora, 40 minutes away.

It is already 12 after, I will make rest of the calls when I be back from
my walk. Rain will start at 2 pm. I have to keep that in mind. It is 
12.45, I am at Tim Horton. Enjoying my coffee and writing my Blog.

Today in the morning my body was not ready to listen to my mind
to go for my walk. My mind was very patient and gave some time 
to resolve the issue, it worked. Patience is virtue, it works for 
everyone and in all situations.

Dear Retirees my Friends, you people are too much focused on the
Lady, it is not an issue. Continue your all other activities, which
I think you stopped because of this. When you see her even 2 minutes
away, call her, politely talk, give my Blog and message to come back 
that's it.  Now don't worry about anything just move on.

My Dear SA. It is too much, please don't bring donuts. At least the single one for which you have to wait for about an hour also have to skip your breakfast. Please don't do that.

My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please don't be sad, you are not doing
anything wrong. I was worried about your Jobs, I am happy now
so just relax. 

I am done with my coffee and my Blog, it is 1.45, I have to go.
It is about to rain. I also have to walk through the flower market.
I never miss that. It started drizzling, reminds me of my childhood
period, I am enjoying walk to my home.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I so hapy you right for me. My English very bad. I learn English from blog. Please no wory donut. I get donut because you me teacher and me wife and me son learn to.

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing this every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog. Participants could not believe that Smile has so contrasting personality traits that she goes for walk in rainy weather and also is a great cook
      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting today was about Smile's blog about active living and writing. There a lot of people who were there and the consensus was that Smile's blogs inspire us to be the most active that we can be

      Kim

      Delete
    4. Remember we also talked about most positive, not just active

      Brian

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good, You write good to. Happy Worker and say you happy because you Madam happy? I say yes I very happy. My Madam so good that she help me get not one, but 2 job back. I go now and prey. She say remember that she tell you focus work. I say yes. I say her but how you know what she write because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees have cancelled all search operations and have also suspended the retired private detective and the retired police detectives. The suspension was because you don't appear to be pleased with their progress. They defended themselves and also contacted a retired lawyer to argue their case. Their position was that they did their best and ran the operations in the most clandestine manner possible. We will wait for your clarifications before cancelling the suspension. One of the retirees had a close encounter with the heejab lady but was not successful in engaging her. We didn't get into the details as we used the meeting to go through the suspension proceedings of the retired gentlemen

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students are growing increasingly frustrated with the activities of our parents. They treat us like slaves, actually worse than slaves. They follow us, they track our movements, they track our money expenditures. Some parents even track credit card payments! We know you said that this too shall pass but this is ridiculous. We know that the lucky guy is going through some problems, but he would have no idea what we are talking about as this is bizarre

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say what you say? Father yell Kris or Kris yell father. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father kris upset today. Hannah say please no rite Hannah because father get upset. Hannah say Hannah need go get drip. Hannah say please no wory and take care. Niklas say grandpapa thro water and ring bell all time. Niklas say he go mall after skool. Me explain father that Smile joke but father anger and ring bell all time and yell Hannah lot. Hannah fall but father say cut food Me say she no same sikness as father but father yell and ring more bell. Me need take Hannah doctor. Doctor say she need rest. Faher say if she rest then who cook. Me say her only cook 2 dish and 1 special dish father and only 1 desert. Father say me take Hannah side. Me say no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

    Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk