Is everything prepaid ??


Image result for flowers in garden pictures








Retirees My Friends
please ask the Priest not to make
assumptions  about mine or
other people's religion

Keep the Reading sessions
away from Cast and Creed

Dear Smile Army Volunteers
Students and My Friend George
how can you think that
you people not my Family

I love everyone of you
Keep that in mind


Kris Dear
Niklas didn't say anything wrong
He is right if Father wants copy me
Father has to give Meal to Niklas
from his pocket


It is Tuesday beautiful morning sunny 28 C with a gift pack of
brand new 24 hours. Everyone of us gets that each morning but
we never give it a damn. We always have to give value to each
and everything we have.

If we wont give value, we start taking everything for granted. Here I am 
talking about all the Blessings from God. We are able to walk and talk. 
Our hearing and listening, everything is great Blessing. I never take
listening and hearing in the same bracket. 

Hearing is through ears, while listening involves our brain too. I am not
counting each and every blessing. I leave it up to you. Take a pen and paper
start counting and jot down. It is real tough at least for me.

I always give up and can only say Thank You God every time, whenever 
I try to count. While counting don't take only your body parts into account.
Never forget all of your senses and movement of each and every muscle
of each of your organ. Some are visible but mostly we can not even think.

Blink of our eyes, movement of bowel, standing and sitting down, our sleep. 
You also make me awake every morning with Gift of 24 Hours, which 
I always take as I deserved all that. I am sorry for everything.

With all my disobedience, I don't deserve any. You are really Great 
beyond my imagination. We never have time to say Thank You but 
always have time to register our complaints, even if we feel headache 
or lose some sleep, anything like that.

We somehow believe that all of Your Blessings are prepaid from our side
and we are not getting the quality stuff. How strange, we have to think over.

It is 11.30, I am at Tim Horton writing my Blog enjoying my coffee.
I don't work on Tuesdays, it is my Calls day. I have to make some calls, 
I will do that when I go back. Right now I am talking to my Dear Readers.

Coffee House is full of students, it is their break time. The whole 
atmosphere is now full of life. Youth is a beautiful stage where life is 
at full bloom.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Some customers were asking me for the recipe blog but I clarified that Smile didn't post one today as she posts them on Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yippee!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic. Enjoy the donut :-)

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome walker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog

      Tiara

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job Worker 2 come and say how you. I say I ok but I no talk you. She say if you no talk then you no count blessing? I say what you mean . She say remember if you no give value to talk then you no count that blessing. I say yes you right. She say and you forget count another blessing? I say which one. She say remember you blink. I say yes you right. She say you going toilet? I say no. She say well thats too bad because that another blessing. I say yes but how you know. She laff and say just go toilet and blink. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest was very apologetic. He said he didnt intend to bring cast and creed into the readings.As the blog was about spirituality, the retired priest led the reading of the blog . The lady, you know the one we talk about, also wanted to read the blog but the retired priest said that it will not be appropriate as we dont know what goes on in the temple. She said that we are welcome to visit but the retirees are apprehensive as her temple appears to be in a shop and people there wear strange long clothes. Some of the ladies wear strange looking colorful, loose clothes. The retired priest then appreciated your blog and said that this is better than any sermon that he has delivered. We then had a small service. Of course, the lady was asked to step aside as it would not have been appropriate for her

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of Philosophy and Meditative Studies (PMS) were in attendance today. The turn was actually for the faculty of mechanical engineering but the Dean swapped the line up at the last minute as he felt that the faculty of PMS will be able to get more out of today's blog. And boy was he right! The senior PMS profs were simply blown away at the amazing descriptions and details that you included in your blog. They wanted to have extra copies of the blog to be distributed to other profs of the faculty. Not all profs are allowed for the reading due to space constraints. They also are planning on including this blog in their lectures

    Smile Army volunteers were very subdued and so was Prof George and the Dean as well as all the other students. We want to thank you for making an effort to not make us feel dejected. Prof George said to one of the PMS profs, that it is actually our fault because we took the readers family literally. The reality is that Smile's son regardless of his antics, will come ahead of us. We are at best 3rd or 4th grade citizens. The PMS prof reminded him that famous people say things like that but does not necessarily mean it. Prof George replied and said yes, it is a reality. He also advised the Smile Army volunteers and us to not comment about Smile's son regardless of what he does. He said he is the family and what goes on in the family should stay in the family.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father yell kris becasue he no good anglais. Father say Kris say Smile say Niklas no need help walk father and it ok talk. Father say father explain Kris how posible that Smile say Niklas no go walk father because Smile Niklas go walk Smile and it bad if Niklases talk. Father say father agree that it good count bless. Like father invite all peeple and care bird and care rabit and care futbol kid. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you blog good. You rite that it important no forget good thing like Hannah think that it bless that she give warm milk father nite and wake morning and make fuud and do oter thing beeekause wen Hannah old she no able. Hannah say Hannah prey that she like you. Father yell me and say me tell rong blog. Father anger and say cancel party but me say no. Father say he no want go see see and no want go walk and no want do any. Father say father no use so no one care. Me say father use. Father anger. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fresh blog!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its a fresh blog. Smile has lots of ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is Smile a philosopher? A pragmatist? A preacher? To be honest I cant decide. Lets see if you can :

    "If we wont give value, we start taking everything for granted. Here I am
    talking about all the Blessings from God. We are able to walk and talk.
    Our hearing and listening, everything is great Blessing. I never take
    listening and hearing in the same bracket. "

    Brilliant!!



    Perhaps all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had a friendly wager with our friends. Our perspective was that your words are sagacious, inspirational as well as educational all stitched together with a folksy flair. Our friends, who were as yet oblivious to your brand of high octane wisdom and entertainment, mocked us and often asked us what we have been smoking. Their perspective was that not only is it highly unlikely, it is outright implausible. Well, after we shared a few samples of your artistic blogs, they almost fell from their chairs. Needless to say that you have a few increments in your fan base and the growing populace of Smile readers

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk