We have to respect everyone's opinion


Image result for flowers and birds pictures




Dear Retired Priest
First of all Bazar was on Saturday not 
Sunday. It was not Church event.
It was our Club Bazar.

The important thing is that,
not fair to impose on people 
to make them do things.

Don't push for Church Bazar.
Respect everyone's opinion
They have right to choose




It is Sunday beautiful morning with 18 degrees , no gust
no rain calm and sunny day. Yesterday was a big day for me.
I baked two cakes for the bake table at our club Bazar.
They put $ 4 sticker on each of my cakes and they were gone.

Couple of months back I met someone at the library. We became friends.
She is of my daughter's age. I believe in friendship nothing matters.
We have to be on the same page, only that counts.

Yesterday she was having Bazar at different location. She wanted me
to come. I was not sure as we are also having our own club Bazar.
Sometimes wishes come true. 

Yesterday I invited my brothers with their families to have dinner at
our place. My son had to go to buy things for that, he dropped me on 
the way at Pickering Recreation Center for my Friend's Bazar.

My friend treated me like a VIP. She gave me flowers and coupons.
I don't use purses, I was just looking, she gave me four of those at throw
away price. After that I went to buy cake for the party at our place. 

At night my younger brother's wife entered with a big bag, it was woolen
shawl, birthday gift for me with a hand made card, she did herself. 
My elder brother's wife gave me $ 50 with a promise that I have to
buy something for myself .

We had cake for the party but they insisted to cut that like my birthday
cake with big candle. Their kids and grand kids were around singing  
birthday song. They also brought a big glass vase with fresh flowers.

Most of the times I can not get that, the way people treat me, nothing
to do with me, I don't deserve that. This is all because of one of the
Blessings from God, He keeps on showering on His Creatures.

It is Sunday 12.30 I am sitting at Tim Horton enjoying my coffee writing 
my Blog. Birds are back to the business, trees back to life. Amazing atmosphere. Coffee house full of people. 

I just got call from my Grandson who was in Dominican doing medicines.
He is nowadays in Toronto, wants to see me, will pick me up. We go home 
to enjoy time together. Another pleasant surprise. Thank You God. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday. I served banana smoothie and cherry smoothie . I was out of yogurt so was not able to serve yogurt smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog from the weekend and her involvement in the bazaar

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. Thank you for writing the blog. It is my lifeline.

    thank you
    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say I very happy. She say why what hapen? You Madam give you advice to get new job? I say no. She say oh then he tel you that she write blog for you? I say no. She say then what big deal? I say I hapy because my Madam so big shot that where she go, people treat her like VIP. She say really? Do you know what VIP is ? I say yes it mean like big big shot. She laugh and say ok , if you say so. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest was very embarrassed and apologized to all for misunderstanding your previous blogs. The retired priest then clarified that he made the assumption because you promote Chritian values. He then used the example that you chose to go to another Christmas bazaar later in the day. Also you thank the Lord Jesus all the time, almost in every blog. Some of the retirees were of the view that you are a scientist so probably believe in science only. The retired priest scoffed at the idea and asked everyone to refer to your blogs in which you praised the Lord. He then convinced a few retirees who were atheist to go to church with him for confession.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Some of the Smile Army volunteers didn not show up today as their parents have cancelled their internet and phone plans. The parents are upset that they have not been able to find summer jobs . Prof George and Dean have been trying to reach out to the parents but it is not working The students are saying that parents get upset when they are not doing anything, eg when they talk to their friends, watch tv, play games etc but they cant do something all the time. We are hoping that you can use your power of writing to help. The students are wishing that if they can be in the same situation as the lucky guy but they know that it is unlikely

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing blogger. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father small party today. Father say father very tire because father need do lot work. Fahter say it lot work but lot fan. Father say father say sory because father no able rite big coment because father tire. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because 200 peeple come. Hannah say Hannah cuuk and cuuk and kleen an kleen. Hannah say Hannah no inergy like you. Niklas say house big mess after party. Lot peeple come and Niklas no no lot peepple. Party done. Niklas tire. Hannah tire. Father tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Please Please. Someone heeeellllllllpp. I cannot take it. Smole did such a brilliant job and most of the readers, including us, celebrated but what did she get ...

    Thanks mrizvi. Very good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Plunker. Remember Smile wants us to be kind. Also she told us that "this too shall pass". And yes I celebrated too

    Very brilliant comment mrizvi. Way to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk