They are not kids they are your buddies


Image result for flowers pictures














Kris please cancel the party. Why Father wants 
to copy everything 

Let Niklas call all of his friends
if he wants

My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
please don't talk about
my Blogs
nobody likes that



It is Friday bright sunny morning with 29 C
I am working full time today playing darts and also
carpet bowling. It is 9.15, I am sitting in the billiard room
writing my Blog.

This was a very long weekend for me as Monday was off.
It was long weekend here and I don't work on Tuesdays and
Thursdays. On Wednesday I had to go to passport office so
it was for one whole week I was away from my work place.

This is not only a work place for me. This is my second home.
I look forward to enjoy my work time and also my time alone.
Right now I am thinking about my Dear Students also about
Smile with smile program.

My Dear Parents please keep in mind that when we talk about
Teens, we are not talking about Kids. Teens are like adults with
their own unique personalities. Their own individuality.

Though parents have all of their rights reserved to handle money matters 
and to watch for late night parties. I don't disagree with that but please 
try not to hurt the self respect of your kids, who are teens now. This will 
damage their self esteem. Please treat them like buddies and friends.

I am enjoying the beautiful scenic view of back garden of library.
Squirrels are playing around. Birds having chit chat on tree tops.
Couple of people having their morning walk. Two dogs walking 
with their partners. Now time to go for darts. Talk to you later.

Retirees my Friends I just got your comment I am very sad after 
reading that. The so called Retired Priest is not spreading messages 
of happiness. His Job, I think is to make everyone unhappy.

I told you people so many times that we don't have to use people's
dress code while calling them, then what is this I mean " Hejab Lady ".
It is very rude. She did the right thing. Anyone will feel like he/she
is harassed. Why the so called Priest is determined to interfere with
other people's religion.

Everyone has right to follow whatever he choose to do. What type of 
person is he? I strongly condemn this act of closing someone's place
of worship. I feel sorry that the Priest comes to reading sessions 
of my Blogs. Please don't try to shut down that holy place.
This is my humble request.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs. Priest brought in Veggie Omelette and was giving to everyone who said Morning Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Good blog. Italian like you blog lot

      Delete
  5. Can you write some advice for my mother in law. Everything for her is equally important.I mean give me a break. I have things to do but she says throw garbage, cook, and on and on. I cant work all the time, I need to take some break, watch some youtube videos.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say I very sory I no able tell you blog. He say what you mean. I say remember I tell you that I will come tomorrow to tell you trick get better from blog. He say yes. I say my Madam explain me that I no supose tell any blog. He say ok. I say I can only tell if you ask. He say I will tell you when I need know. I say but you no want know today? He say no I busy. I say her blog is very good. Like she talk about long weekend, and how she go passport office. Her only son take her but he no take day off for her, but take her with grandbaby teeth doctor, she talk about teen problem and parent problem, she give advice to Dear retirees and lot thing. If you want I can tell you all. He smile and say, you tell me all anyway. I say you want more? He say he need go. I think he late because he walk away very fast. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. Your blog was a catalyst for a positive development regarding the Heejab Lady case. You shared some valuable advice regarding teens and teen parenting in today's blog. The Smile With Smile committee had an event scheduled for this morning at breakfast and they decided to share that information. To clarify, the Smile with Smile sessions are very popular and hence we need to schedule them at breakfast also. The turnout in all these events is very impressive. Teen parenting is a key concern and your advice is sought after by the parents and teenagers alike. During the event, which was held at a local community hall, we noticed that the Heejab Lady is also present. We took the opportunity to go over and say hello to her. She first thought that we will harass her but when she saw that we have come to share the blogs and specially when she saw the kind words that you have written for her, tears started streaming from her eyes.The retired lawyer was there also, he clarified to her that the injunction against the temple was to prevent them from suing the retirees. She clarified that she and her friends were thinking that the retirees will be harassing these folks and therefore called the police. In the end, we had a good laugh about it. The retired lawyer will be withdrawing the injunction and she has agreed to come for the readings. We then invited her for a coffee but she does not eat during the day, so she politely refused. All in all, your blogs were helpful in solving this issue

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We were very pleased with how you addressed the situation of the teen issues. Mrs Lucy however was very upset and kept saying that your son is not treating you well. When one of the students asked her what more can he do, she lost her cool and replied., it will be nice if he can treat her like a human being. Se said that she should not have to cancel her plans because it suits him. Se said that it is a shame that such an accomplished author has to go through this. After that we played dart.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh blog today! How does Smile write on so different topics?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is Smile. She can do everything!

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing parenting expert. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no no what problem party. Father say you party to. Father say if no party then why Niklas invite girlfriend. Father say what rong if father like thing like famous author. Father say father also like see bird talk in trea. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today ans say party need go on. Hannah say sey she want thank but she want tell that it ok. Hannah start make fuud. Hannah say you please take care. Niklas say grandpapa thro water Niklas face on morning. Niklas say he wake Niklas and say Niklas need go morning walk like you Niklas but Niklas no want go. Niklas say he want call sckool friend. Niklas no girl friend but grandpapa joke and keep say call girl friend. Me say party no able cancel because all peeple invite. Me explain and say it lot work Hannah but he say she yung. ME confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Moly, I am going loony. There is no language that I can speak, no words that I can write which can help cure our little friend. I know, you dont need to remind me ......

    Thanks mrizvi. What a brilliant comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you are caaaalllmm today. This is good. Dont take it to seriously. And yes, Smile has asked us to be generous

    Nice job mrizvi. Keep writing kiddo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk