We have to learn to enjoy our own time


Image result for flowers and birds pictures










My Best Wishes for
Happy Mothers Day to
Every Mom of my Readers Family

Lucy My Friend
Please don't discuss my son
It is not spreading happiness



It is Sunday weather getting warmer every day but summer
still not there. We have to use light jackets. It is 14 C
beautiful morning. It is Mothers Day here.

I am done with my morning things, spent time on my computer
and my time in TV lounge. I watch only 35 minutes with my son. 
Father,  please don't exploit things and stop making life more 
difficult for the whole family. 

It is 11.30, I am back in my one room apartment. I divide my time 
in slots. My downstairs time slot done for now. I am on my computer 
going through messages on my Facebook.

Messages from my Daughters in England and from my childhood 
Friend in Sydney. I don't talk to my daughters on weekends.
We have to be considerate. Weekends are for their own families.

We have to find things to get busy and not to bother our kids.
I am getting ready for my walk. It is 12.15, I am on Whites Road.
I can see people busy with their front gardens. Trees turning green, 
everything back to life now.

I think Tim Horton is also like a home to me. It is my refuge, provides me 
an exit to get out and enjoy my time alone slot. It has an important place 
in my life. My Youngest has just joined me.

Our first stop now is 711, for his Slurpee. The store is full with beautiful
flowers, bouquets and cards for Mothers Day sale. It is 12.40, I am at
Tim Horton. My Youngest is with me, he loves to have fries.

He is done with his treats now will be going back. My time alone slot
starts now. I am enjoying my half and half coffee writing my Blog.
Thinking about my Dear Lady, used to come to Blog readings,
kicked out by the rude behavior of Retired Priest.

I wonder what type of Priest he is. He has no respect for others feelings.
Why he went to invite my Friend, to hurt her feelings one more time.
To give her one more punch, to make it clear that I am superior and 
she is backward, can never touch the bar of his status.

I believe the Retired Priest not following God teachings. God never 
allows to hurt any of His Creatures, not at all. He will never forgive him.
Now don't involve him in anything please. Don't cut his 
membership but please keep him away.

Please take my Blog to my Friend Lady. It is my duty to apologize 
to her and to make a request to her to come back to Readers Family. 
It was during the reading of my Blog, so I am responsible.
I wont take him as a Priest. Priests can never do that.

Anyway forget that and ask her to forgive, done is done, we have to 
move on. Keep the reading sessions as used to be before he jumped 
in and distorted the atmosphere. 

Everyone has right to have, his/her own belief, to do whatever
to choose. I am sorry for everything done. Just forget that.
I will pray for my Dear Friend to come back.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday. This is an important topic here. The Councillor brought a cake with Happy Mothers Day Smile written on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. We continued the celebration from the ToastMasters meeting. With all the cake from the meeting we decided to walk more. All were wishing Happy Mother's Day to Smile :-)

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    PS: Happy Mother's Day Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline. Your blog helps me a lot

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say why you no come for Mother Day party? We had that for Smile. I say I no want celebrate because she no Happy Mother. She say what you mean? I say she so bad son so how can she be Happy Reader. She say yes but she has daughters too. I say yes but she live with his son and take care of him and the grand babies but they bother her lot. She say yes I agree but still you should have some cake. I say how you know it Mothers Day because I no show you blog. She need go make important phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest's membership has been suspended and not cancelled as per your instructions. The retired priest ask for forgiveness for his transgressions but we told him that you have asked him to be kept away from the readings. We are trying to reach the Pakistani lady but we are not having luck. Apparently the head covering was very important to her due to cultural or religious reasons. We are hoping to locate her so we can hand her a copy of your blog that you wrote for her.

    The retired chef made a special cake for you. The café manager offered the desserts at a special price. We told him that he will be losing money but he responded and said that it will be a small token of his appreciation for you. It did pain us to know that your son did not even get you a cake or flowers at this occasion. We were disappointed and not surprised. We are not going to talk more about this subject as it is very painful to you.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Upon finding out that it is Mothers Day in Canada, the Smile Army immediately went and got a big cake. They kept offering it to everyone who wants to have it. The Dean asked them to save the money but they said that they don't care as it is for you. The chancellor and others also joined in the celebrations. Prof George didn't come because he is at a conference where he is presenting a paper

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing . She is an amazing psychologist. She is an councilor. She is an amazing child consultant. She is an amazing blogger. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say he joke, please no mind. Father say you good idea that you take you Niklas so he get fry and 711 you from his poket. Father say father try trik Niklas but Niklas no come. Father say father will yell him tomorow and tell him that you Niklas
    do so he will give meel to father. Father no father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah make kris cake you Mother. Hannah say you gud idea give meel you Niklas. Hannah say Hannah no want you wory Hannah all. Hannah say Hannah want thank becuase you kris care Hananh and Niklas and all Niklases. Niklas say grandpapa try trik Niklas and say get meel poket but Niklas no euro so say sory. Grandpapa yell but Niklas no able because no Euro. Niklas say Niklas go mall and hang out kid. Father yell me and say he want gift because Hannah make cake but she make cake you. Father say he no care. Father then say he want go walk so me say Niklas that he go but he say he tire. Me yell him and say me cut fone but he say he no care. Hannah sad. Niklas sad. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

    Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

    Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk