Smile Recipe ---------- Mixed veggies stir fried


Image result for breakfast pictures






To All My Dear Readers






I take kitchen as my playground
cooking is fun to enjoy 

Never try to be specific with recipe
first thing is just relax and take it easy
No pressure 

mix whatever is there and you will get 
something tasty out of that

I had one potato, one small eggplant
I put some cooking oil in the pot on medium flame
now put in chopped onion cover the pot leave for 
5 minutes stir once a while 
let it be slight golden
add cumin seeds -- couple of whole black pepper
One whole red chili

now add chopped tomato 
couple of chopped garlic cloves
add red chili powder
turmeric powder if you have
to give color
add salt to your taste

Now add cut pieces of potato and 
pieces of eggplant
add some green peas one green chili 
you can cut the chili into pieces or take whole
Cover the pot leave for 10 minutes at medium flame
 after that stir and further lower the flame
leave for 10 more minutes

It is done now 
It has to be juicy when done
If not put some water and leave on stove for 5 minutes

You can take it with bread of your choice
with rice or make sandwiches


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk