It is like a crime and being selfish


Related image






Dear Students
I am very sad for my 
Smile Army Friends
I request My Friends Dean and
George to please help them out 


Dear Retired Priest
I am not happy with your tactics 
to put pressure on people
using my Blogs

To make them do things of 
your choice
They have right to choose 
what they want
leave them alone please


It is Monday sunny bright beautiful morning with 11 degrees
I am working part time playing darts only no bowling today.
It is 9.15, I am in the Billiard room writing my Blog.
I write every morning to post it for tomorrow. 
This is my routine.

My rest of the day is busy with family and for other things to do.
We have to divide our day in slots, a piece for everything to give
us a balance in our life.

I am thinking about my Dear Students. By the way my Eldest is
not a lucky guy. He is in the same boat with you people.
I keep on trying to make things better for him. 

I think Parents have to be considerate and more realistic. 
There is a difference between guidance and bugging. We don't
have to cross the line. We have to keep in mind that their stay
is very sensitive period for everyone at home and also for them too.

We have to handle everyone carefully not let to disturb the peaceful
atmosphere of our household. Don't try to shoot your blood pressure
not good for your health and in turn not for your family.

Kris Dear party has to be for 20 to 25 people including your own family
members. Don't give credit to Father for calling 200 people.
Not a noble act. It is like a crime and selfish action to call so many
people and ask someone to cook and arrange the party.
Very selfish indeed.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Sorry I no able wait long time because I need go to my 2 job. I wait 35 min but sometime I need to early to get OT

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog. Participants pointed out that Smile is talking about empathy with others

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say her do you have big party at home? She say yes sometime I have people over. I say it more that 20? She say yes. I say you get food from outside? She say no it to expensive. I say but that crime. She say what you mean? I say my Madam explain in blog that you no supose make food at home if you call lot people. She say no that what she mean. I say how do you know because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest was very embarrassed and apologized profusely. He stressed that he is not doing something wrong as he is spreading the word of God, just like you are preaching the goodness of the Lord. He pointed out that he is not calling anyone any names. We wanted to suspend his membership but after his passionate speech we decided to not doing anything. The retired corporate executive however asked us to consult with you. If you can please clarify

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There is a very gloomy atmosphere these days as more students are coming out to us and asking for help. Their parents are asking them to spend no money and stay home all the time, come back by sunset, wake up early morning, share video consoles with their siblings and on and on. We were surprised that your eldest grandson is in the same boat. However when we thought through it, we realized that your son is not a very considerate person so we were not surprised after that. We felt good for him that you are trying to help him as it is a very stressful situation. We asked Prof George and the Dean but they said that they dont have the mastery on words like you, so they are doing the best that they can. They also said that we should not expect much as this is a very difficult situation.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great. Smile is creating so much happiness in so many ways!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She is a great friend of the readers family.

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today and say father shelfish and krime. Father say if invite peeple crime them all crime because all peeple invite and when peeple come they need eeet. Father say should father go and get laweyer because pulice come after father to cathc. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me need take Hannah emegency because she fall. Hannah need lot drip. Me say her only make 2 dish and 1 desert but she no able make as she bed. She only make special dish father. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing psychologist She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk