Just relax and enjoy the moment


Image result for flowers pictures
















It is Sunday bright sunny morning with 16 feels like 20 C, 
it was raining since yesterday now beautiful clear sky as nothing 
happened. It is 10.45 am, I am done with my TV time, after that 
I spent some time with my computer, now time for my walk.

My son asked me to go to Frenchmen's Bay, after that he will drop 
me at Tim Horton, my favorite spot. It is 11.30, I am at lake standing 
at the point where water divides into two portions.

On my front is the smaller part of lake, where water is a bit calm. Lots of
birds around, Lotus still to come. At my back side, is the main portion of lake with waves and tides. Water of so many colors, light blue, deep blue, 
grey, black and at some spots, shining like silver and gold.

It is 12.15, I am at Tim Horton enjoying my half and half coffee and my 
time alone slot. Writing my Blog thinking about my Dear Readers. 
My Dear Students please don't feel low, I love to see everyone of you 
happy but I am not able to do that. 

Father is a hopeless case so nothing working out to make Hannah and
Niklas happy. Same is with Happy Reader and her Mother in law. 
They don't want to listen to me. They just read my Blogs. No change 
in their behaviors.

My Friend who was doing 2 Jobs now has no Job. He doesn't want to listen. 
My Blog about " Talking " was totally for him, to make him understand
to how to talk. He reads Blog all the times but does what he wants to do.
Now his life is all mess.

My Friend with no Job please go right away to Supervisor, say sorry
to him, listen to him quietly. We don't have to talk all the times.
He will give your Job back, he is a nice person. After that go to your
Job 2 to work there. Please focus on work.Things will be fine for you.

My Dear Retirees Friends. What is this Search Operation, Detectives, 
Rescue Mission, Hunt, Walkie Talkies, I am scared of all this. It looks
like we have to stage some horror movie. Please drop all these ideas. 
Don't talk about anything like that. 

Please carry on your usual Blog Reading sessions to enjoy and to get 
happiness. If anyone of you by chance see the Lady, give my Blogs
and invite her to come back. Please don't discuss her dress code.
Not polite, just the Lady will be more than enough.

Reading Sessions used to be different doesn't look fun anymore. First the 
so called Priest and now the whole bunch of Detectives, making the peaceful
atmosphere sort of scary for everyone, at least for me.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I will post the blogs from the weekend later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed posting, I was caught up in some other issues. I have now posted all the weekend blogs

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWN was fun too. We talked about the great friends and some of the other readers that Smile is helping out

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tim Horton's goer. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome schedule. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline. Your blog means a lot to me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. I did not see the weekend blogs though. There was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. I had problems with the printer so could not print the weekend blogs.

      Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10/23/17, 8:52 AM
      The printer problems are fixed now. I have posted the blogs from the weekend. They were the first items that were printed on the printer after it was fixed :-)

      Craig

      Delete
    3. I wate 45 min. I sory no able get donut for poster all time. Donut shop holesale. Shop owner say take donut from nite it only 4 hour old but I wait 45 min and get fresh donut only because it Smile Donut.

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. I sad and I happy I happy because I get job back. I go Mr. Supervisor and say sorry. He say I happy I back because he wait. I say but how you know I will come? He say I some idea. He then give me talk about work hard but I no say anything back. He say me that it good that you listen. I say my Madam explain and she tell me be quite. He say that good. I then go job 2 and tell job 2 supervisor I no want fire me. She say that good because I work hard. She say we no big company so you will need work with all, including job worker 2. I say yes that ok. My Madam tell me it ok do that. She say you Madam real good, like she take care you. I say yes. I say I very sad because I try to do all that she say but I mess up. I need listen her more. She say it ok. I say but how you know what my Madam say because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your blog today. The retirees want to apologize to you for misunderstanding your instructions regarding the Heejab Lady Search Operations. We have suspended these Operations with immediate effect. Some retirees were requesting to cancel it completely but the retired corporate chief executive asked us to wait till we get additional instructions from you. She reminded us that we have failed to comprehend your instructions in the past regarding the Operations so we should not take any decisions. We know you are busy and are addressing a no. of issues but if you can please instruct us about this when you get a chance. In the interim, all retirees have been asked to suspend all activities. One retiree mentioned that she saw the Heejab lady going to an ethnic grocery store but did not pursue her as this was after the suspension of the Operations and your clear instructions to converse with her only talk if you come in direct face to face contact. The retiree was about 2 min walk away but not in face to face contact so did not follow her in the store

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students are a little down these days because of their parents, specially their dads. The students get asked about every minute detail of their day and also every penny that we spend. We feel stuck because we dont have jobs but our parents dont realize that we can stay home and watch tv with them the entire day. We try to do chores that we are asked to do. We know that the luckiest guy is probably not going through these issues because you are there to protect him. We know that we should write about other things but this is bugging the students a lot as we dont know what we can do. We discussed it with one of the senior Psychology professors who also act as Councillors but she simply laughed and said nothing can be done. We told her that you will be able to suggest some ideas as to how to deal with this. She didnt believe us. We are confident that you can. Can you?

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he angle but he yes mind. Father say father no no why you say father hopeless. Father say father lot hope. Father say father no no why you say father make Hannah and Niklas life problem. Father say Hannah and Niklas and Kris make life problem father but father no complain because father angle. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset today. Hannah say you please no mind. Hannah say when peeple old they not like you but become niklas grump. Hannah say when Hannah become old she hope she become you. Niklas say grandpapa yell all lot today. Niklas say grandpapa say he want go see see with Niklas like you Niklas but Niklas need go skool to. Niklas say grandpapa call Niklas lot name. Father yell me and say he want go see see like you kris where father can see see 2 see in 1 time but me no no how posible. Me say it no posible but father yell and say do. Me no no how posible. Me no no how you kris find so guud place. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

    Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

    Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk