Master of Ceremony ??


Image result for flowers and bench in garden








Thanks for all the celebrations
I don't deserve any


It is Thursday beautiful morning mixed sunny with clouds
22 degrees rain on the way. I am not working today, our club 
having it's monthly meeting at 1 pm. I go for everything to get out 
and get busy. One of my friend will pick me up at 12.30. 
I am ready to go. It already started raining.

It is 12.45, I am at the library working in my office cubicle
writing my Blog. Thanks everyone of you my Friends for
all the wishes on my Birthday. It means a lot to me.

Yesterday we had dinner at a Chinese restaurant,Tangerine. 
We go to eat out to celebrate birthdays. If we turn around to
look back at the years, we traveled on the unpaved path of life. 
We see so many turning points, potholes, we were able to handle 
by the Grace of God. 

We have to give credit to ourselves for that. We have to value ourselves 
after that we will start giving value to others. First be happy then we 
will be able to make others happy.

I hear lots of birds around but it is so quiet at the Twin Towers on the 
front garden of my next door neighbor. It's rental office is also closed
may be facing some building regulation issues.

Everywhere is so lively, I can see people are busy in their front gardens.
These couple of months are important for we Canadians to get out.
From mid August temperature will start going down and in September
you can imagine.

In some parts of Canada still a mess, like in New Brunswick,which is 
province of Canada.  It was in the News that it is record high, all flooded
water not going anywhere and rain also on the way. In Canada there are 
ten provinces, each has it's own story it's own scenario. 

It is 1 pm, I am in the meeting room. I can see screen all set up, means
there will be Speaker too on top with the meeting. Everyone scared. 
We don't know how long will be that session. 

No one likes speeches, we feel sort of hijacked. No matter what we have 
to stay for the whole period. We listen to that or not, it doesn't matter.
He will go on for the time, he planned. With his charts and graphs,
he will feel like Master of Ceremony. Good luck for us.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. Lots of customers enjoying smoothies. I am serving all 3 variety ie banana, yogurt and of course cherry in honour of Smile's birthday. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest and the councillor are also here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-Hoo

      Marg

      Delete
    2. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    3. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Brenda

      Delete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline. I look forward to this blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome birthday celebrator! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very Friday like today. Some people were looking forward to weekend but most were not feeling good because they are hooked on blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS had a similar mood.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmaster meeting was house full, as always.

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy worker come and say why you bring so big cake. I say her because I want celebrate my Madam birthday today also. She say that nice but you no need bring so big cake. It very expense. I say I no care because it my Madam cake so it need be very good. She say that nice of you. I say all Madam reader are like family. She no care if some big or some small. Like she say thank to Dear Dean and Dear SA same. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The cafe manager continued to offer Smile Discount. He plans to offer that for today as well. A no. of retirees wanted him to pay the full price but he insisted that every one pays the discounted price. We then offered to donate the rest of the money for charity.

    The retirees appreciate that you went to the dinner. I didnt right much here but we were feeling very concerned. Many retirees were saying some impolite things about your son. We are also glad that it worked out well in the end. Some retirees were saying that he would not have given a present but others disagreed and said that there is no one that even he could be so inconsiderate.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Prof George brought us a surprise from Mrs. Lucy. Though she didnt come today but she baked a special birthday cake for you. It was huge. We all got a small slice. The Dean also had a piece. One of the senior professor upon seeing it, said to Prof George that how come the Dean is eating this because he avoids sugar. Prof Georges smile and said that you are right he does avoid sugary food but this is different. When the professor asked what is different, the Dean who was standing nearby, overhead him. He came over and said that This
    is a special cake for a special lady's birthday. The Smile Army heard that and they started raising slogans for you. It is a good thing that the classes were over so there was not much disruptions

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you no need thank father. Father say father want thank because you like father idea for party. Father say father invite again. Father say father like you idea go china food. Father say father yell Kris becuse he no take father china. Father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah need make more food because it no enuf for 175 peeple. Hannah say you please no wory. Hannah say she kris hapy that you injoy restrant. Hannah say Hannah need drip because she alsmost fall. Hannah say Hannah make joke with doctor that Hannah say Hannah hand kris hole because drip so all drip water come out nite. Niklas say grandpapa invite lot skool kid. Niklas say he no want him invite because grandpapa tell mark. Niklas say he plan go pub. Me say father that Smile alow party so he invite all peeple. Me also invite peeple to. Father invite some more peeple so me ask Hannah make some more fuud. She say buy out but me no want because it very expense. She say she tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk