Smile Recipes ----- Stir Fried Lady Finger


Image result for breakfast pictures






To All My Dear Readers



Take a pot add some cooking oil
put it on stove at medium flame
add chopped onion cover the pot 
and leave for few minutes

stir once a while let color of onion
change to light yellow
now add cumin seeds
couple of whole black pepper
One whole red chili

add chopped tomatoes and
lady finger of any size you want

add pinch of salt
pinch of turmeric powder
and red chili powder
cover the pot and
Leave the pot on medium flame
for 10 minutes
stir once a while
if too watery 
switch the flame higher 
leave for 5 more minutes

It is done now
juicy healthy and tasty dish

you can have with any bread
you like, make sandwiches
or take it with rice
choices are yours my dear

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk