Land of flowers and butterflies


Image result for flowers pictures
















It is Thursday mixed cloudy and sunny day, was raining in the
morning at 10.30 stopped. It is 26 C more rain on the way thunder
storm after 2 pm. It is 11.30, I am getting ready for my walk.

As soon as I step out of my house, I start feeling that I am in a different
world. It looks sort of Fairy Land. Birds all around talking in their 
melodious tone. All the colorful flowers giving me a welcome nod 
putting smile on their faces.

Butterflies busy with their dance practice. I think there is some big event
already scheduled. I can see all shades of green. What a wonderful world. 
I put aside all of my problems, no worries now. I have to keep my focus
here for a while.

It is 12.15, I am at Tim Horton enjoying my coffee, writing my Blog.
Yesterday my Eldest had his Job interview. It was at 5.30, my son was
back from work and helping him out with the final touch ups 
for that event.

I was enjoying the father and son moments. After all that love and hate 
relationship throughout, it is a unique bond for both of them. Son feels that 
my father will always be there for me in my difficult moments.

I think that feel is everything, which matters, to boost the confidence and  
give power to face the world. Anyway he got the Job. It is summer job not
any high tech business like, still I can see it's reflection on his personality.
I think because it is the first job of his life. 

Teens have all the potentials, all the power, we don't have to hold their 
hands. They need a push to channelize their energy, just a direction.

It is 1.30, I am done with my coffee and my Blog. Across the Coffee House 
is Convenience store. It is summer time so lots of flower baskets arranged
outside. It looks like a flower market. I never miss to walk through that.

After that I will go home. My Daughters must be waiting for my Calls. 
Today is my Younger Brother's birthday. He must be waiting for 
birthday wishes from his Big sister. I have to go so much to do.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being a Friday, people are coming to the Smile Corner to read the blog before going to the pubs or homes. They are also looking at Smile's blog from the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fun. It was interesting though that lots of people not looking forward to the weekend

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We took the nature route for the SWS walk. In our walk as well, people were not wishing each other good weekends. One actually commented that he is looking forward to Monday

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tim Horton's goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day. It is my life line

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I write note to thank all for post blog. I no able thank. I take old blog home so my son can learn. He like lot

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say how you. She say I ok. I say you want come with me to go prey. She say what you meeen. I say I need go and prey. She say why? I say remmeber I no supose tell blog, like I no supose tell thatI very scare that my Madam go walk when it thunder and lightning. There is lot wind too. My Madam no fat like you so she can fly. I think she get alergy and she go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired physical trainer and the retired professional athlete led the reading of the blog. They were surprised that you are continuing with your daily walks regardless of the concerns for the elements. The retired priest wanted to say a few words but as per your instructions we asked him to not say anything. The retired private detective and the retired police detectives are planning to do a reconnaissance operation at the temple as they are concerned about some of the activities there. As an example, they segregate based on gender. We also heard from the lady from the temple that even the kids dont eat till evening time. We find this to be very concerning. We are thinking of getting child welfare involved but the retired child welfare social woerer said that its better if the retired detectives conduce some more fact finding missions. This way we can at least save the kids.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The profs were still going through their meetings so were not there. The meetings are all day. The Dean is leading those meetings. We have heard that they are trying to strategize and update the curriculum. The students were excited to hear that your grandson is trying look for a job. All of us remember our first jobs and for many of us, they were odd jobs. We still liked them though as it helped give us some freedom. Without the jobs we were completely reliant on our parents, after that we were able to do some savings and pay for the education.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile always manufactures new content! She never recycles any ideas. This must be some sort of record!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes her ideas are always new and fresh!

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing friend to the readers' family. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say he joke please no mind. father say he plan make list of all temple in area and send to Chancellor. Father say he no want temple in Deutschland becuase it Christian. Father say father yell Niklas because he no go skool. Father say he mark bad and he lazziee. Father say he no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah cuuk fud for 250 peeple and now kris tire. Hannah say she need do kleen and kleen backgraden. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas morning and take Niklas see see. Niklas say he tire and lie down 2 min before skuul but then slip by mistake. Niklas say when he wake it was 9. Skull start early and Niklas no want go skuu if late and also lot head to. Niklas say all yell why Niklas no go but how Niklas go if Niklas head. Me yell Niklas because he ly and say head but miss skul. I yell him more because he talk father and say head because wake morning and see see. He say he no ly. Me say he do. He say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk