Recipe for a happy life


Image result for flowers and birds pictures












My Dear Readers 
I hate to bring up Cast Creed  
religion anything like that
in my Blogs

Please ask the Retired Priest
to stop making speculations
Not to put me on the Spot
and leave everyone alone

I am sad and strongly
apologize to my 
Dear South Asian Friend
Blame be on me as it was at 
My Blog Reading session

I make it very clear 
please don't bring Cast and Creed 
while reading my Blogs

These are Messages of Happiness
for Everyone.
God is above these petty matters

His Blessings are for All of His 
Creatures Big and Small


Smile Army Friends
please don't raise slogans
Try to control your emotions
Thank you. I love you people




It is Saturday beautiful sunny morning with 11 C, calm and quiet.
After my breakfast I spent some time in TV room. Everyone 
sleeping only my Son is awake, he is an early riser.

We watched "Little House on the Prairies" he likes that show. 
It is 11.30, now I am with my computer, I switch it on the moment
I am out of my bed. I check couple of things. The first one to make 
sure you people got my Blog.

Next one my emails, which I hardly get just couple of in a week.
after that comes my Facebook messages, two from my daughters 
in Reading and Grimbsy, England. My other two daughters are not 
Facebook person. I get one message from my childhood friend, 
living in Sydney.

I also check weather every day in the morning, to keep in mind 
what to wear as I get out every day, to walk or to library. I am done
with my morning things now time for my walk. It is 11.30, I am on 
Whites Road.

Birds calling from tree tops, road is busy, lots of traffic all around. 
So much to enjoy. Train is passing under the bridge, might be with 
barrels of oil and goods. I have great fascination for trains since my childhood. Flowers on the front gardens giving me smile from across.

It is 12 after I am at Tim Horton, buzzing atmosphere all around. 
I am enjoying my coffee writing my Blog. Thinking about my 
Readers Family.

My Dear Lucy please don't blame my son for anything. He knows 
his Mom very well. I am thankful to him for letting me do things
on my own. I love to do that until I can handle no more.

My Friend N. I am happy the way you are now handling your life.
I think most of the times you are not feeling low. I mentioned in my
earlier Blogs that life is a mixed plate for everyone.

It is like an unpaved path, a trail to walk with bushes all around.
We have to find our way. We never have to lose our hope, our patience, 
the trick is that always try to keep yourself away from negative thoughts. 

The trick for keeping negative thoughts away is, keep yourself busy 
with anything you like. Try to live in a day tight compartment. 
This is the recipe to lead a happy life.

Time to go now I am done with my coffee and my Blog. My son and my 
Youngest must be waiting for their lunch I will make something for them 
to make them happy and to get happiness in return. What goes around 
comes around always keep that in mind.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here to read blogs from the entire week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome scientist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing the blog for me. I read the it every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read you blog China. I pray you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Read Ukraine.

      Delete
    2. This blog good, I read Russia

      Delete
    3. Me read blog but no comment all time. Me anglais no good but French good

      Delete
    4. I like blog Italy .

      Delete
    5. Me like blog. English no good but Spanish very good.

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say why you bring so many train picture in your cubicle. I say I post this pictures because my Madam like train lot. She say but remember she say you no need do all things like her. I say yes but that because she is nice. I plan wake early every day and go to train station first before I come here. I think she get head hurt and go.I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. My rude daughter in law wakes up and does not even say good morning to me. Also she talks back to me. She says she reads your blogs but I dont know what she is learning. I dont want to say anything but she is the most bizarre person, perhaps crazy

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest was very apologetic. The retirees also were feeling very embarrassed as you needed to apologize on our behalf. We went to talk to the lady as one of the retirees were able to find out where she lives. Unfortunately the lady is refusing to come back. We really want her to come back because she used to enjoy your blogs. The retired priest also went but she declined the invitation to come back. We found out that she may be from Pakistan so would have benefited from your progressive and advance thinking. The retired priest even explained to her that as she is from a backward and less developed part of the world, her listening to your blogs will be a positive influence for her however she still refused. Some retirees are of the view that they dont want anything to do with the lady as there may be some challenges later on but others were of the view that this should be an open event. We dont know whats the best action to take.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy was here and she almost broke into tears. When we asked as to what happen, she said that you are such a nice person that you are not only willing to forgive your son but also asking others to leave him alone also. A senior professor of the faculty of natural sciences asked as to what he has done. Mrs. Lucy replied and said it will be easier to tell you what he has not done. She then said that short of pushing you in the lake, he has done everything else. The professor is new to the uni so was still unclear. The Smile Army then jumped in and said that he has forced you to take buses after your eye appointment, has taken you to freezing cold lake many times, didnt take you to any hospital after your bus accident, does not even give you birthday presents. They wanted to tell him more but the professor put his hand up and said I now understand where Mrs. Lucy is coming from. He then said that I will start playing darts just because of him. Prof George and Dean looked at each other and smiled

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father little today. Father say you probably forget. Father say he joke, please not mind. Father say father yell Kris today because Kris no watch Little House with father. Father say father plan no alow any use tele. Father say father idea that father cut internet like in 30 min all time. Father say net conected to tele so father trik all and take that room in father apartment. Father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Happy Mother you because it mother day Canada. Hannah say you please take care and kris injoy and niklas wory. Niklas say grandpapa keep cut net when Niklas play video. Niklas say he also say that if Niklas get meel from Niklas poket then he alow Niklas play so Niklas get meel but after father finish he say he want watch tele. Niklas say he go mall now and hang out with other kids. Father anger me but me no time watch tele. Father say you Kris do al time and see 6 hour show with father all day , me say no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a classic Sunday blog. Look at how Smile is setting the weekend mood for her readers

    "Birds calling from tree tops, road is busy, lots of traffic all around.
    So much to enjoy. Train is passing under the bridge, might be with
    barrels of oil and goods. I have great fascination for trains since my childhood. Flowers on the front gardens giving me smile from across."

    And then gives this brilliant advice as a gift

    "The trick for keeping negative thoughts away is, keep yourself busy
    with anything you like. Try to live in a day tight compartment.
    This is the recipe to lead a happy life"

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just banging my head against the wall. There is absolutely nothing which is working. I have tried to be kind, I have tried to be harsh, I have tried to be reasonable but it just is not working. And yet Smile wants us to be nice to everyone in this forum

    good job mrizvi. Great to let us know that this is a good blog. I dont know what we would have done if you would not have told us

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just caaaaaallllmmm down Plunker. Reeeeellaaax. Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Or better still just read the blog again

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a good comment. You are doing an amazing job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk